"Oh shit, they know I'm stoned!" moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Umbrä, Apr 25, 2010.

1. this is more of a "oh shit, i know i'm stoned" moment. I smoked a spliff on a 3 hour road trip and by the end i was skeptical about my highness. I toss the roach look up to the sky and see a cloud in the shape of an arrow pointing in the direction i was going.

2. #262 Red Headed Yeti, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010
    One night me and my two buddies bought a quarter and settled down to have a little sesh. Now the location we chose was absolutely prime; there are two main roads going past our location and between these roads is a bike path connecting them, completely isolated by walls, and there is a little platform behind some trees elevated to a point where we can't be seen from the path but we can see the path. This night is also the last night I am in Canada as the next day I am going to France, so my friend comes up with a plan....we smoke the entire quarter :D. This was a while ago and I was still fairly new to smoking so this is a lot to me. Bout a half hour later we're done so we start to head home when suddenly

ME: "Dude I'm hungry"
    Buddy: "Me too, let's go to Timmie's."
    Me: "YES!!":p

So we head into Tim Hortons and we are absolutely fried, I decide to go into the bathroom to piss and while I'm in there take a look in the mirror....my eyes were the redest things I've ever seen, the redness literally had seeped into my irises and now my eyes looked like red rubies with black centres and it looked so demonic I had to look away cuz I was too scared to look at them lol. Anyway so my friends were sitting at a table and because I'm the one with the money as soon as they see me they convince me to go buy food. I took a look at my money took a look at the timbit prices then wipped out my phone and used the calculator to figure out how many I could buy. I walk up to the counter the guy looks at me funny cuz of the red eye and then asks me what I want. By this time I know he knows I'm baked and I don't care anymore. I look him square in the eyes and say "sir I would like 80 timbits.":D He gives me a dumb look and asks me if I'm serious and I reply "Dude look at my eyes, I'm higher than both my friends over there combined....so ya I want 80 timbits please." He gives me another dumb look and then asks what I want I respond "I don't care."

That is always one of my favorite nights because everytime we go to that Tim Hortons that guy is working and he always looks at us funny even when we're not high.

3. Holy, man. I remember once when I was smoking in my parent's bathroom and I put my bong out the window and leaned out to blow the smoke. My eyes were probably like this :eek:
    The construction worker was putting on shingles and his ass crack was inches from my face.. I blew smoke on a man's ass that day. :mad:

4. t-break is over. now i can finally contribute.

so yesterday, a few friends and i blazed a blunt before History of Rock class. Now, I hadn't smoked in over 2 months prior, so I was pretty well toasted after 3 nice rips. So on the way to class, I'm like "oh shit, it just hit the brain. it has punctured the lower portion of my brain and is injecting itself into my system. i can feel it, man."

so then, we actually get to class, and lucky me, it's discussion day. we all have to sit in a huge circle facing each other. my eyes are...dare i say it...redder than the devils dick, and practically closed, so everybody HAD to know. that, coupled with the fact that i drew this funny ass doodle and showed it to my friend and we were laughing for about a minute straight in the middle of the big discussion circle. It was good times.

On top of that, about halfway through class, i realized i left my bookbag in the middle of the circle. So i roll over to get it, only to realize it's open, and that all the shit is coming out. so i'm like "god dammit..." under my breath, then as i reach over to pick it up, my aviators fall off of my collar. then i'm just like "FUCK." everybody within a 10 foot radius heard and saw all of that, and was laughing at me.

I miss being high soo much.

5. Going downtown on the BART, had about an 1/8 in my pocket as I was gonna smoke up near USF. I reeked of weed, kept getting whiffs of it every now and then. Some woman gets on at Colma, sits opposite me and just stares at me straight and cracks a 'I know what you were doing' smile. I was blitzed hahahahha

6. lol...

7. I'm hella high just saw a regular customer while at safeway buying java chip ice cream, munchies, chocolate, kit cat, goldfish with hella red eyes hahahahahaha "don't I know you from somwhere" shit hahaha

8. I went to the airport stoned for an international flight almost 8 hrs, and when i was going thru security the fat black lady security guard said, "Feeling Gud huh? gotta make that flight go by somehow then she giggled." it was kinda crazy

9. A few months ago when my tolerance was lower I smoked a j and went to Jack in the box with a few homies. I had a new debit card and tthere was some magnet in the card you were supposed to wav in front of some machine. Now I have never heard of a magnet in a credit card and I was trying to figure it out for a whille. About two minutes later the lady started laughing and came around the counter to do it for me.

10. i just remembered one.

well i went to the gas station really high, both a buddy and i needed eyedrops so i went in. saw that there were only shitty eyedrops for $5, when i could go across the street to walgreens and get better ones. but i was like fuck it, bought water and asked the cashier if they had any other eyedrops, and he was like well..unfortunately not. so i pay and leave.

10 mins later i buy clear eyes and decide to get subway which is a part of the gas station, and so i get two footlongs. and right when i'm walking out the cashier just smiles and says, so ya got the munchies?

and i was just like fuck, how'd ya know.

11. Me and two friends went to mcdonalds higher then ive ever been before we pull up to the screen and i kept interupting the lady by saying bullshit i then figured why my friends were laughing the whole time :smoke:

12. Haha I have two that both just recently happened

13. so a few years ago a friend and i had taken a huge blunt to the face one february evening in the park, and needless to say we were high as hell with a serious case of the munchies. we decide to go to a local chinese restaurant in town, but its around 8 on a saturday night so its packed inside. after going and wondering around the place looking for a seat (we didn't even realize you had to wait to be seated), we decide we are simply too high to be in such a public setting anyway, and go take a seat outside instead. it's about 40 degrees and dark outside, but we are convinced it's the best thing to do. so the barely english speaking waitress comes out with menus and starts questioning us like crazy, and we just mumble some stupid excuse about why we wanted to be outside, and she just kind of gave us a funny look and proceeded to take our massive order. after about a half hour of sitting in the freezing cold and hating ourselves for not just sitting inside, the manager comes out and brings us an outdoor heater to put right by our table and just smiles and laughs at us, and all the while my friend and i are dying of laughter because we can't believe how ridiculous we must seem sitting outside like that. we left them a great tip and thanked them heartily, and they just smiled and laughed at us again.

to this day we're still not sure if they knew we were high or just thought we were crazy,but at the time it seemed like they were the most awesome stoner-friendly people for giving us that heater

14. And.....

15. My friend got arrested a few fridays ago, because people thought he wrote a threat on the school wall that 12 people would die. So we get out of the station and go to smoke up, first time since. Right as we finish our bowls Officer Fehlaur walks over, and I throw on my shades. We essay'd this lady for 30 minutes on how Alistair was emotionally distressed by the experience, and she just left. She looked over the log we were sitting on and completely saw our pipes and weed just laying on the ground, and she says "Not smoking any drugs, eh?" And we just shook our heads, and she smiled and left.

YAY for Vancouver

16. #276 HerbsX, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    A friend and I, after totally getting baked, decided to part ways and go home. On my way, I stopped by a Store 24 (a local grocery store) to get some grub because the munchies were starting to kick in. I walked into the store, and after about three seconds, tripped over the carpet they had nearby the entrance. The store was packed, but I wasn't conscious of my surroundings and just went about like nothing happened. I ended up gathering six bags of funions, a gallon of milk, and a twinkie. Not suspicious at all. I went in line to pay and what felt like ages got to the cashier. The cashier had a strong indian accent (which I even find funny while sober) and asked me how I was doing. I, with a sheepish grin, said "great". I should have just remained silent afterwards, but my stoned ass had to ask him how he was doing. He unfortunately was the social type and told me about his tiring day, which halfway through triggered my loud, uncontrollable laughter. People began to stare as he handed me the randomly gathered goods. I threw down a 20 and just snatched the bag from his hands, and made my way (still laughing) towards the way I had entered. Before exiting, I tripped over the same carpet I had tripped over as I entered the store, which triggered me to laugh harder.

Ahh, good times.

17. ^^ this right here is a first post for the record books

18. I walked into a pizza shop to get myself a slice of pizza, while i am standing online waiting for it i somehow made eye contact with the cashier for some reason and he just gave me that "I acknolwedge that your high" face and we just broke eye contact

19. a while back when my parents didn't know I smoked, I used to get high in the shed when my parents were asleep. One time I *thought* my parents were asleep, so I went off to the shed, smoked a joint, played some darts, then got the munchies and cotton mouth, so I came back into the kitchen to make myself a meal. I spent about 15 minutes making myself a kickass sandwich, a 2L bottle of Coke, and a big bottle of water, then as I start walking out the kitchen back to the shed, I saw my dad watching me... he had been sitting in the corner reading a book the whole time. He just smiled lol.

20. On my pleasantly stoned way home from a friends place I stopped in at McDonalds to grab a feed, I placed my order then waited for it to come out, I was looking around and about 2 metres or so away from me there was a couple Indian guys waiting in line, I noticed there eye's were as red as the devils dick but whilst glaring at them one of them noticed me, and I could tell he had seen my eyes, and came to the same conclusion.. not a total "Oh shit they know" but was a sort of epic, but still mysterious stoned moment.. I like to think he also considered saying something like "been token brotha?".