Oh shit son... Its poppin...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jun 16, 2006.

1. This fool thought he was gully and would call me up. Hah shit.

He calls me up, And i aient reconize his voice. He go it solis, I kinda chuckled. He go whatup. I aient said nuttin. He go you talk to m.

I was like yeah bro, i know what up. He like you believe him. Im like bro, I know what happened that day, I remeber walkin downstairs. And he goes yeah i was on my phone right. I go yeah lookin mad nervous like you tryin to hide something. Kym was lookin shaken up. He goes man its a lie, Shes fuckin lieing. Im like dawg, Your gettin whats comin to ya no matter what ya say. Heh. And hung up.

Called m and he said he talked to him right before i did and that he tryed to say its all bullshit to him and m jus hung up hahah. M aient playin games.

2. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to maestroelite again.

3. Because I wanted to know. I'll fucking ask if I want... and I ain't never seen anyone ask the question.

4. Whatever happens, DON'T tell us. No one wants that evidence around.

5. Albino you're rude in every single post I see from you. Its only a matter of time till you end up banned I'm sure if you keep it up.

6. I guess if you think I'm rude in every single post, then you needa research my posts.

And how is it I'm always made out to be the bad guy? Why? because I gotta neg rep, it's safe to say I'ma asshole? I don't stay getting hated on... shit, my rep went from -52 to -4 in a matter of days. I asked a simple question - KSR are you black or white. I was curious. Instead this fool approaches me the wrong way and got me heated. Take it how you want.

7. Im sick of hearing it myself.

What the fuck does it matter?

I am who i am no matter what color my fucking skin is.

Its racism, Even if you think so or not.

You think each race acts or is a certain way.

Im caucasion and spanish. Does that matter?

This is me son.

Does it change anything?

Im still me. I aient mean to be a dick. Im drunk dawg, Trust im drunk. I drank 6 beers early. Ive drank like 10 beers already.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I dunno, I aient mean shit by it. Shit jus makes me heated too.

8. The reason I got mad is because I grew up around racism and prejudice against anything you can possibly think of and usually when people ask that question(and it has been asked quite a bit), it usually ends up being "oh look hes white he must be a wigger". You might not have MEANT it in a degrading way, but thats what it looks like. I don't care how much rep you have or don't have really, I have no fear in getting pissed at someone who has full light green rep-if they sound like an asshole they sound like an asshole.

Anyway, nothing personal man, just one of my buttons...

9. Well your the one who asked the ?. And so i figured itd turnr into that shit againa and it pisses me off becuases its fucking racsim and stereotyping. I grew up in fuckin Delray. Damn, Learn about Delray people, You'll uinmderstand.

I dont care how much rep i got either, Or who i come after.

But what do you mena i may not have MEANT to be degrading.

How was i fucking degrading?

Im drunk, I may be overreacting but i dont get that shitr at all.

How was i degrading?

And do i sound like a asshole, Is that what your trying to say?

Jus striaight up questions because im straight up open about shit and sya what i think,.

10. I can care less what race you are... it wouldn't effect or change my opinion on you in any way. It was outta curiosity. I've seen alot of stories from you on here... and I can get a better visualization or match your face to the shit you're saying.

Basically read what I typed to KSR.

And I wasn't singling out you in particular as far as judging me on rep. I'm talking in general, or more specifically - TecknoLust.

11. Either way man ^^^^ He looks and is kool as hell. So I don't really give a fuck what race he is.:hello:

12. Also KSR, he was talking to me because I asked if you were black or white.

13. That wasn't supposed to be directed at you KSR. Maybe you should lay off the drink :D

14. Naa, I think i should drank more.

I jus seen it in my thread with no quote, FIgured it was towards me.

15. yo ksr,
    i know you're heated over what solis tried to do to your homey's girl, i would be too. but don't do anything that'll get your ass locked up. ain't no girl but your own worth that.

16. must be time to crack some skulls