The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oh shit, i'm in a hurry...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zylark, Aug 8, 2003.

1. ...gotta be at work in 20 minutes, and i'm only halfway through my beer. gotta guzzle that mother, take a leak and run. logging off... time flies in the city :)

2. just thought i'd share some of the show with ya. i'm just back from work. well, that is, i had a small pitstop at the pub to get all that horrendous latino music out of my head, but still... picture 1, and yes, that is a thong she's wearing :)

Attached Files:

3. another excuse to post these pics is for me to show off my new cellphone with a camera that attaches to it. quite good resolution too, vga, 640x480. these pictures are cropped tho'

4. shit, forgot to post the pic. now why can't you put attachments to a post when you do an edit? anyhow...

Attached Files:

5. Where you located at?

Grasscity Deals Near You