oh shit. im boring.

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Jun 24, 2009.

1. idk if any of you remeber, but a while ago i posted about one of my friends who just kinda rips on everyone and judges people. well for some reason he judged me today. as we were lighting up a jay he says

"god jimmy your so boring when your sober"

wat the fuck! it's been on my mind all day and made my high shitty...i mean around some people im quiet and dont say much, but usually around him and my other friends im really outgoing. in fact the kid who said that is an insecure bitch. but now that i think about it i guess i could be kinda boring, but i dont wana force myself to be someone...

fuck! i hate shit like this! what am i supposed to stay high the rest of my life?. this is the reason im up at 2am....

2. Sounds like friend I wouldn't want to have.

I'd stop hanging out with him, but that's your decision.

3. Do your own thing bro. Who cares what anybody else says.

Live your life how you want to live it because you're the only one that matters. Don't try to change because of what someone else says.

4. In my experience as being a boring person, I'm just a bit introverted, and being around people is easier when high, but like, we're just not superficial you know? I do interesting things on my own, I just don't need to talk about it to anyone who will listen. Some people wrongly percieve that as boring, but it's just a matter of how well you know someone, everyone's interesting on some level.

5. Who cares if your boring. I have some boring friends and i love them just as much as any of my other friends. Besides, when this kid calls you boring, he's saying that you don't have much in common.

6. Whatever makes you happy and content.

Don't change for anyone but yourself. If you think you could change for the positive, go ahead. No harm in trying :p

7. fuck that guy man. next time just say "fuck off" or something. Don't let people push you around dudebro.

8. I'm a pretty boring person I think.

But I'm happy being boring. I can find enjoyment in things that would bore the shit out of other people.

9. You know what? I'll let you in on something.

I'm boring too, and my friend told me I was boring I kinda took it hard at first but then I realized it wasn't so bad hearing the truth of what people may think of me. So I told him what I thought about him, he took it harder.

10. That kid is a dick. I know exactly what you're talking about, too. I hate people like that.

11. Like Buffalo said, it means the two of you don't have a lot in common, not that you're actually boring. Boring is also very subjective seeing as people have different ideas of fun. Some people might think I'm boring because I'm not much into partying and drinking, I'd rather go to the movies or ride my four wheeler or something, but to someone who enjoys the same things I'm a lot of fun. So instead of worrying about his opinion, find someone you can relate to.

12. Some of the most boring people on the outside are the most interesting on the inside.

13. Indeed. +rep'd

14. Very true. There is nothing interesting about my insides. :hello:

15. Yeah, I'd like to think that about myself. Well said!

16. Yea man, I'm probably mad boring to a lot of cats. But I THINK before I do/say stuff, I dont just do/say dumbass shit like a lot of people.