Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh really DDS?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by seemesmoke, May 6, 2011.

1. #1 seemesmoke, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
  2. Ha, look at the 3rd..

3. Yes, it is. People will always try to find ways to spread bullshit. Just ignore it and be thankful you're not as ignorant as some of the people in this world.

4. I personally dont have any actual facts toward that. BUT one thing I can tell you for sure is the act of smoking can hurt your ability to fight off things like infectious colds.

That statement seems to be a bit to vague for my liking. I do not see how the actual things that make use high from the good green could impair the immune system.

5. meant to say 3 sorry, but both are equally stupid

6. time on the side could of been a test with multi answers but i only looked for a second. If it wasnt and someone thinks those are facts I need to punch them in the face then in the junk for good measure.

7. that was the review for a test where i had to answer that as the truth to pass. they are a bunch of fuckers.