OH noes!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stoniecat, Jan 10, 2011.

1. So due to certine issues I can only afford $30 a month on my nugs. ya its not that much. nope its not what i would get if i was back in my home state. but im happy with what i get.
    my delema is Im down to my last nug... should i smoke it or save it? :p

2. smoke that man. youll have fun, i promise lol

3. The answer is always smoke it

4. put it in the air

5. "Ill smoke it witcha bro. Well go to the looney bin together!" But no seriously you should probably save it. Ah who am I kidding...torch that shit!

6. Put the smoke in da lungs

7. Does it also put the lotion on?:devious:

8. Save it after for when you haven't smoked for awhile. You'll appreciate it much more

9. I'd say save it, but I am horrible at conserving. :cool:

10. Another vote to just smoke that shit!

11. have you smoked yet today?

Think about tomorrow...Will you want to smoke tomorrow?

Save it for when you feel "damn, wish I could smoke" when you dont even have that debate of "should I?"

12. I really do hope you smoked it today, that way two weeks from now when you are fiendin and have nothing to smoke, you will look back at this topic and realize how dumb it was to smoke.

13. BURN THAT SHIT NIGG!!!:smoke:

14. Smoke now, worry later.

15. think about it...i mean you could die tomorrow for all you know so you might as well smoke it now

16. no hate !

i hope you smoke it and get super high and have some sort of epiphany, and it's life changing and you know with out a doubt that it was the right thing to smoke that bud. haha.

:wave:

17. Ok going with majority votes and smoking the nug..:smoke: thanks guys! it was fun seeing what people would say.