Oh No!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Old Toby, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Ok I was feeding my plants water today out of a 2litre 7up bottle and my little 3 year old niece saw me do this., after I did this I went into the house to fix some lunch when I looked out the window only to see my niece pour a half bottle of 7up into 1 of my babies. I dont blame her cos she saw me and thought she was helping lol!
    I then went an poured a bottle of water into the pot to try get it out, will it be ok?:

2. Flush, Flush, Flush. If it's really too much then dont stop flushing for about a day. Just go out there and keep watering (making sure you have great drainage of course) then youll be fine

3. yeah :confused: but, don't ya then risk the chance of over watering? how olds ya weed? like, mine is just at the baby stage, young and tender and I've lost one by getting it too damp at the base, it just choked.

I mean, what are we talking about here? what does the drink contain? sugar - yes, water-yes and ??? anything more harmful?

Ants like sugar and when they come along let them do their job then if they don't leave ya plant alone shake some ant powder around the base. Certainly continue to water and keep an eye on the pot and were it to die (God forbid) then take note of what ya did and learn from it for the next time.

Aww, bless the little angle, helping uncle. :p don't ya just love them, :laughing:

4. [quote name='shamanka']yeah :confused: but, don't ya then risk the chance of over watering? how olds ya weed? like, mine is just at the baby stage, young and tender and I've lost one by getting it too damp at the base, it just choked.

I mean, what are we talking about here? what does the drink contain? sugar - yes, water-yes and ??? anything more harmful?

Ants like sugar and when they come along let them do their job then if they don't leave ya plant alone shake some ant powder around the base. Certainly continue to water and keep an eye on the pot and were it to die (God forbid) then take note of what ya did and learn from it for the next time.

Aww, bless the little angle, helping uncle. :p don't ya just love them,

:)My plants are 3 1/2 months old, I think that the plant is safe now, I flushed like a mad man yesterday and it looks healthy today thank shiva!
    Yeah bless the lil angel, I suppose its true when they say monkey see, monkey do lol:)