Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73PD5h2VyYE&feature=related]Mark Kirk comments on the dangers of "Kush" - YouTube[/ame]

Be careful guys, kush sales are on the rise!:eek:

2. Fucking morons.

And they act like we're crazy when they are all misinformed and biased. Band wagon dick heads.

3. Who the hell spends $700 on an ounce. And if they didn't want zombie kids then they should make most antidepressants illegal.

4. its fucking weed, they act like its a new drug

5. Its not weed fool! didnt you hear? its....super pot

6. Im super pissed fuck those people fucking morons

7. wow...just wow...

8. Bunch of fucking idiots..

9. I hate how they compare weed with other harmful drugs making it look worse than the other BAD drugs

10. Oh my... oh my...

11. Does that look like hash to anyone else?

12. Fuckin' Mark Kirk. How did we even elect this asshat back into office?

13. Uh oh. Zombie kids are coming! Haha I'm baked and this is hella funny :bongin: :bongin: :D

14. lol this is halarious, was this on the comedy channel? or cartoon network? good show, whens season 2?

15. Oh I guess I misunderstood, we should all lock our doors to keep this super pot from climbing down our throat and into our lungs :smoke:

16. "I asked the officers how they can tell 'kush' from regular pot"

"They say it's sticky to the touch has a purple tint to it and they say they know when they've found it because it can smell up an entire building"

Wonder how much they spent in taxpayer dollars teaching police how to differentiate between dank and regs...

17. This fuckhead is right man. This kush I'm smoking is gonna give me RSI because it's way to sticky to grind :(

18. Fox must be run by 13 year olds...

19. Of course dank bud isn't as big of a problem as fucking crack cocaine.

You can make the same amount of money trading on Wall Street. Should they make that just as illegal as selling cocaine, too?

20. Comparing good quality weed to a crack epidemic is pretty extreme, this is propaganda at its worst.