Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh N0z! How Will I Smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Psychopathic86, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #1 Psychopathic86, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    So yesterday I decided to go into the city and visit my friend for a few days. He doesn't smoke but his father does (and he's away for thie winter). When I got there, I rolled up a joint and smoked it outside on the patio (picture later) it is a nice spot and because its the city, louder than I am used to. - but cool. So after the nice small joint, I shorted it at 3/4 length. Time to work. We had to re-wire some faulty circuits for his house from inside the basement. So about 4 or 5 hours later we finished working, I smoked the roach and then we went shopping for some essentials (food and such cuz theres none in the house) Then after we got back, I asked him if he had any foil...No. So then he asks why and I said I want to make a pipe. All of a sudden he opens up a drawer in the living room... Inside was this...
    [​IMG]

I guess it was his father's. It is pretty intense, I would say - because I was going to make a foiley. That being said, this was yesterday and I have been smoking out of it ever since. The thing i like is how the bowl was made, it is a solid material with three holes for the screen which is super conservative. My thumb goes over the bowl and it doesn't matter if its cherried, it will not burn me. So who here would smoke out of this? I'm about to smoke again.

Back again. Just smoked. I feel much better now!
    [​IMG]

\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t__________________

2. that's a wacky homemade piece, man. looks like it will do the job though. :smoking:

3. hah reminds me of my friends pipe, sergio. we pulled the plastic stem off to clear it taking some resin hits... found out we were burning the plastic. had a wicked cough the next week or two

4. I would take the pen tube off and just use the wood.

5. That bowl looks like it would rip helllla fat. I wanna pick it up and take a hit.

6. I used to used one just like it but lost it when I was drunk and wrestling.

7. that shit is badass....but fuck that, im droolin over ur bud. :eek:

8. why the fuck is this in seasoned tokers?

9. why are u being a douche about it?

10. looks like it could have been a shifter nob prior to a bowl :)