Oh my...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AmsterdamAlex, Aug 9, 2006.

1. I'm hanging out at my buddies place, he's got a big farm out in the woods. About 40-50 people over at his place, his youngest son just graduated from the local university. So people are hanging out, music, drinking, the whole bit. I pull out my bag and start to pack a bowl up with my 2 buddies. All of a sudden maybe the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen comes walking up. Couldn't have been older than 25, big eyes mountanous breats, tan and fit. "Can i hit that?" she asks. I play it cool, I say I don't have much. She says "Would this change anything?" She then grabs me by the shirt and takes me to the bathroom where she proceeds to unzip my pants and lower herself down to the toliet seat while I stand in front. After she was done. I stayed in the bathroom and smoked my entire bag with her! (About 20 grams!)

2. She took a shit infront of you man?

Hell yea, that's hot! I'd smoke her out too!

3. Lol hell fucking yea!

There needs to be more girls like that. You couldn't have planned that any better.

4. Uh huh...And Cameron Diez is my fiance.

5. you both smoked about twenty grams, wouldnt you pass out way before that?

6. hahaha

7. Weeds not like alcohal, where eventually youll just pass out not matter what, just becasue you could very easily fall asleep doesn't mean that you will. Ive smoked insane amounts on several occasions no problem. After a while you just don't get any higher, but you also don't come down at all.

8. He might have meant 2 grams. But hey.

Get your shit tested. Girls like that do that to ANY guy they meet. Talk about addiction.

9. why does he need his shit tested, it was just a blowjob

smoked her out 20g's? damnnn

10. Sucking dick for pot... Cool!

11. [quote name='Are_you_High?!']why does he need his shit tested, it was just a blowjob

U can get std's from blowjobs....but i dont turn em down

12. shoulda gotten a little more then head for 20gs

13. If you are on this site, you have to be at least 18, and if your 18 or older and dont know that you can still get diseases from blowjobs, the mouth CAN get infected, then jesus christ I am just amazed by that...

14. thts fuking nasty acutally

15. it was 20 grams, and she looked clean enough for me to be comfortable

16. he got high and a blowjob.....i say congratulate the guy:cool:

sounds awesome man

17. Haha. Fucking awesome man.

18. sorry to b negative and spoil tha praises but i mean if shes tht easy thts just sick ... i feel bad for you both lol... hope your dick dont fall off hahahahahaha but im sure the 20 grams is worth tht ;) jking dude .. w/e floats ur boat. if i was a guy i wouldnt give chicks like tht tha time of day idk i think guys should have more respect for themselves n not give themselves to every chick jus cuase they look good and offer.. idk if tht would b worth gettin sum deseases over. idk thought id share sum info.. i cant sleep..=/

19. But disease is just so fun!

20. I havent gotten laid in over 6 months....so id have a hard time stoppin a hot chick jumpin on muh dick...but thats probably just my gf issues talkin....