Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh my god this is bad...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chahahaha, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My parents and my 10 year old sister went to a ski resort for a couple of days and they came back last night. While they were gone, I made some brownies with my girlfriend and invited some friends over in yesterday afternoon to enjoy our treats. We were fucking baked out of our minds. Anyways that's not the important part, my friends left at night and my girlfriend and I passed out in my room before my parents came home that same night. I had two brownies leftover on a plate wrapped in tin foil that I stupidly left on the kitchen table. I meant to go get them and keep them I'm my room but I totally forgot about it. This morning my sister is going on a field trip to the museum with her class and my mom PACKED THE BROWNIES FOR MY SISTER AS A SNACK!!!! I'm so scared my parents are at work and my sister is still at school, what the fuck.... I feel terrible for this.... Will my sister be okay???

I put fucking 5gs worth in those brownies and it wasn't even a big batch..

2. Your sister is going to be baked bro

3. Fucking go get those brownies A.S.A.P you are so fucked

4. ??? Ummmmm?????

5. 5gs in a batch of brownies?

I bet you didn't even make them properly anyways with the oil and such.

Explain how you made the oil.

6. I can't get those brownies shes downtown in the museum and I live too far to even make it.

7. Dude you better just run away and stay in a hotel for a few years while this all blows over.

8. You sir, are extremely fucked.

Bet you won't forget next time.

9. Get a taxi man seriously she can't eat those

10. If this is real, it's all going to be chalked up to food poisoning. No one would believe real story.

11. She is either gonna have the best museum trip ever or the worst museum trip ever...bottom line.

• Like Like x 1
  12. LOL same thing happened except my parents ate em. Let her be, don't wanna fuck her high up.

13. She's going to come home in 30 mins I hope she's okay.... I hope that they taste like shit to her and she decides not to eat it

14. haha I bet the museum was really interesting to her.

15. Good luck. Maybe she didnt want brownies and theyre still intact

16. She is still gonna be blown when she gets home lol, but yea like ganjaguy said above me, it's possible she didn't want them. Wouldn't they taste like weed at least a little bit? I don't think people would like that if they don't know what it is.

17. hahaha keep us updated, hopefully nothing happens and at worst she just feels sick and goes to sleep early or something

18. Oh dear. That's so bad.

19. hahahaholyshit... 10 yr old packing 2 servings of extra dank brownies.. doubt she's coming home in 30 mins..

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.