oh my god my friend is dead

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ziggyshugenadz, May 29, 2006.

1. R.I.P...Someone I knew since 6th grade died in a car crash...it tore our whole school up.

2. I'm very sorry for your loss bro; I know it must be very hard for you right now. One of the most difficult situations to deal with in life is losing someone unexpectedly. I wish you and yours peace in this time of struggle and offer this gentle reminder that this too will pass.

We should all be very thankful for the rewarding relationships in our lives because we have no idea when they will end.

"Good-night! good-night! As we so oft have said beneath this roof at midnight, in the days that are no more, and shall no more return. Thou hast but taken up thy lamp and gone to bed; I stay a little longer, as one stays to cover up the embers that still burn."

~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow~

Stay green.

3. R.I.P. Nic. This bowls for you...

4. I'm sorry to hear what happened to your friend. It seems so unfair when things like this happen. Just gotta pull through man. Remember the good times you had with him. Take it easy. R.I.P. Nick

5. Old words of comfort: may his/her memory be a blessing.

6. well im going to his funeral today. i hope it won't be too hard. this past week has just been the hardest in my life. its still hard to belive that im going to be at my friend's funeral in a couple hours. this sucks.

once again thanks to everyone for the kind words.