Oh my god! I need help so badly right now!

Discussion in 'General' started by Fadetoblack, Feb 21, 2007.

1. I need help SO badly right now grasscity! Here is the story:

I was playing pool with my friend, and this girl came over and gave me a note. I opened it up and the note had a number, then "Girl in white" with a name under it. I look up the the girl in white is SMOKING fucking hot. So I write my number down and walk over to her and hand her the note. Well after about 5 min, she comes over and asks us for a game of pool.

We started playing pool, my buddy Shea, Me, and these 2 girls. Now one of them is SMOKING hot. The other one is cute, but really big thighs (I don't like that in a girl >.<)

Anyways, I'm flirting like crazy with the hot one, while my friend is being my wing man and keeping the other girl happy. Well the next day my phone rings and its these 2 girls. I pick up and talk to the hot one mostly. Well the next day I get a text from her friend, the fat one. Just a simple "Hey whats up?"

Well a few min after, the hot one texts me and it says "My friend is REALLY interested in you."

SHITTTTTTTTT right there, that blows.

Well I was high and drunk as fuck, so I was texting these girls all night. Now mostly the other girl because I was playing Bay Root, I just responded when my phone went off haha.

The next day the girl texts me, it reads like this:
    "Hey, Do you like Nickleback?"
    "Yeah, they are ok."
    "I have an extra ticket for their concert if you want to go. Mind if I call you later?"

Well it took me 24 hours to respond to that message.....

Now I made up a bullshit excuse that my phone died, because I was texting her friend all day long......

This sucks to much! I want to date the really cute girl, but her fat friend likes me. Now I know I need to make the other girl happy to get in with the cute girl. Can't get to a girl before you get her friends to like you :confused:

Well..... I need help city, how do I tell this girl that I don't want her AT ALL. And I like her friend? Without hurting the fat chicks feelings, and still have a chance with the other one?
    God damn I hate fat chicks, and a mouse just ran up my fucking leg and scared the shit out of me.....
    That is the one thing I'm HORRIBLE with woman on. I get guilt tripped so easily, so the breakups/saying no always suck on my end. I can sweet talk a girl into liking me alot.... but apparently it only works on fat chicks.... haha. Just messing

Oh and this girl hates weed, and I tryed chilling out with her high as fuck and reaking of bud to turn her off.... It didn't work.

2. you dont want to her the girls feelings..yet you keep calling her fat girl behind her back, girls arent sex objects dude u might like the other girl more, the hot one might be like a super bitch, which most hot girls are, they are fun at first ...then all hell breaks loose.
    if i were you i would go on a date with her, see what shes all about, and if shes not that interesting just be like we dont have much in common.

3. Haha, I'm not trying to be disrespectful to girls here mate. I'm seriously not like that. I'm just high as a mother fucker right now and I tend to cuss and use bad language when I'm high.

4. I'd tell the fat one that your friend is into her and tell the other one that you'd like to get to know her better. Hope that helps, It's what I'd do in a situation like that.

5. I would have ran right after I heard "Nickleback"

6. Yeah, but free concert dude? Fuck I don't care if its Nickleback, they have some good songs. Its no fucking Metallica or Cradle of Filth haha, but it will do.

7. ha im with Sky dog.

But what Id prolly end up doing if i were you was call up the smokin hot one in white, one night when i was wasted and be like, "you gave me your number and sense then ive been interested in you ababy guurl"

8. ok, to open things, I'm a bit on the drunken side, but you failed miserably right here:
    "do you like nickelback?"
    "yeah"

I hate to break it to you, but i think you're doomed. You're obviously a decent dude, or you wouldn't be asking how to let larger one down easy (wow, i'm an asshole when i'm drunk. If you only knew the jokes that went through my head right after i wrote that. glad the filter still works). It's not gonna be easy to break it off with the ug and immediately mack on the hottie. It's either going to take a lot of time invested in the friendship frame on both ends (something like this. "fat girl, you're a super cool person, and i love having you as a friend, i don't want to ruin that" "smokin hot bitty, I know we're friends and all, but i can't help how i feel. let's do it on my coffee table.") Unless...

So the big girl hates weed? what about her friend? If her friend that you do wanna do it with don't give a rip, then it's an easy fix. Invite fatty over for dinner. You're cooking, and you'd like to get to know her. She shows up as you're finishing the salad. Bong's on the table, in between the candles. You take a rip, and get finishing the chicken parm. periodically, particularly when she's going on and on about god knows what, take bong rips, but still be completely charming. If she hates weed that much, she'll come out of the date saying, "he's great, but he smokes too much pot, so i don't want him anymore." Then you can come to her friend a wee bit devastated, have her hug you for a good while, and then get your pinky wet.

9. dude cradle of filth kicks complete ass!

if ur desperate just pull the "whenever i see you, i turn gay."
    and she will leave.

10. In that case, my aunt has an extra ticket to the Michael Bolton show. Barry Manilow is co-headlining. dude, you wanna go?

11. everytime I want an erection to go away I listen to nickleback

12. Hows about telling her the truth...its honestly that easy.

13. [​IMG]

14. hippycracker I dig your sig

15. haha ok so then youd be a buddy f&@%er and let the fat chick loose on your friend? :smoking:

16. haha exactly what i was thinking.

And to FTB, Remember the golden rule. "Threesomes are AWESOME."

17. you should do like the germans, and peg the lead singer in the face with the biggest rock you can find.

nickleback sucks, only the wanabe rednecks listen to that shit around here.

here's how "the skeeze" would handle it:

girl: Hey, do you like Nickleback?
    the skeeze: no, they suck. how the hell can people listen to that shit?
    girl: But they are so hard and their music is heavy, lol.
    the skeeze: what are you doing right now?
    girl: Nothing, just chilling at home.
    the skeeze: I'm coming over.

he would then procede to get Slayer's "Christ Illusion" to show her what is truly hard and edgy.

18. Be honest, lying could backstab you in the arse if you aren't careful.

19. Uh oh