oh my god headlights!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokergirl, Sep 10, 2010.

1. #1 tokergirl, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    the other day me and a friend were chillin in a park at night, round eightish id say. we were tucked away in the corner behind a bathroom and baseball field. i could see the road from where i was sittin so we figured we'd be safe if we saw a car come round. so we smoke a bit, then pause for our cig break. before i even got my pack out all of a sudden headlights! :eek: coming from the left of the building.we're both convinced its the cops so i toss my weed. we sit there for a sec, the door of the van opens( we still havent seen the person inside) and shuts, then another door opens and closes.and its quiet.we decide maybe its not the cops,lets get outta here.so we go hide behind another building in the dark.
    its the park district! in a big white park district van. ohhh were we relieved, the guy who was there was only cleaning and had no idea we were there.

and the weed, came back later and got it. :D
    thought i'd share my exciting little story from the week.

(disclaimer: sounds a little lame in writing, but we were absolutely freakin. sooo close to busted in a town where theres more cops roamin than people i even know here.)

edit: my bad, anyone else who wants to share their close calls, please do!

2. I used to live on Elm ave..

I've had a couple close encounters... be safe.

Also parks are notorious for attracting cops, as long as you got some cigs handy and dont have a piece you'll be good for the most part.

Also welcome :wave:

3. oh no shit? small world!
    if you have any other tips for me thatd be awesome. its so tweaky smoking out here,i usually just do so on my front porch at night. cause i can see headlights from either direction.

thats why i didnt bring my bowl. and i chose that park because i figured from where we were sitting no one could see us.

much obliged! :D

4. Yea close call indeed.

I know the writing makes it not sound as exciting i can relate as im sure many more can also.

I remember a couple good years back my brother trying to teach how to drive so we go to a empty train station to the parking lot. After were through hes like good job so he smokes me out and were parked!
    One thing i hate is parking and smoking...worst ever, so we park in the middle to see both entrances, were the only ones there so we already look sketchy. On the right we see a cop car or a security car we still don't know, were all fogged up, we roll the windows down and have this tiny febreeze bottle, like finger size haha, and im spraying everywhere laughing cause its a tiny bottle. Anyway so we pull out slowly and and he follows us to a stoplight about 4 miles away, were freakin the whole way there, we turn left he goes straight and gives us a good stern look with those popo glasses, i almost bursted out in laughter, i don't do serious well. But that guy was definetely fucking with us.

Probably wasn't even a cop.

5. dont you love being freaked the hell out then cracking up about what just happened? cause its allll good.
    those are some of the best laughs.
    i agree with ya, parked and smoking makes me way paranoid.
    good story! :hello:

6. Yea those freak out moments make for good stories, its when they turn sour that it sucks haha.

Like getting pulled over and arrested. And shit becomes reality.:)

7. oh def, i agree. theres nothin funny about getting arrested..

8. Hahaha nope, not at all.

9. This thread kinda seems like the "Cop Story Thread"........

10. that would be a my bad. im new to this and just decided to tell a story i had.
    i figured how i did it was the right way.

dang, so those cans really work huh?

(also, if you wanna tell me how to post things please do. i dont wanna keep doing something wrong.)

11. Haha, its whateve about posting something already posted. But you're probably gonna get harassed by some internet bullies like "wrong thread" most aren't as nice, they'll have their choice of words i suppose, some people are meanies on this site.

Posting is easy, just look at the categories in the main page and post whatever you want relevant to the category, if not whew. haha just make sure what you post hasn't already been posted, then they'll have a fit.

12. The summer between high school and college I went back to my hometown South of Boston and I was with a couple frineds in a car. We were parked next to a middle school and had smoked a few bowls. The only reason we were their was so another friend could meet up with us. Anyways, an officer parks next to us and asks us what we were up to. We said we were just waiting for our friend and he tooka big whiff... gave us a couple good stares, then said "Well you can't wait heah, get ouuta heah"

haha, maybe if we were in the act of smoking he would uh said something.

13. thank ya Toke the Green. for your helpful words. making a new thread is what you mean by posting right? after i choose a category. cause thats what i did.
    but anyway i think i can handle some internet bullies. people like to go tough on the web. haha but thats a diff topic.

and to momocalm, seems like ya got a cool cop haha. very awesome. good story!

14. a while back me and a friend were both parked behind this church in the parking lot. we thought it was a pretty safe chill spot b/c the church was up on a hill and the parking lot is like on the other side of the hill away from the road where you cant see it. anyways my friend has some dank ass blueberry and was letting me smoke some (this was my first time smokin blueberry too). we smoke like 2 fatass bowls of it and another bowl of some dank i had and were stoned as hell. anyways after a while we are packin shit up and about to head out when a cop pulls around and into the parking lot right behind us! my friend is already in his truck and im sitting in mine with the door open and he just kinda pulls out and gets the fuck out while im kinda takin my time tryin not to look suspicious. the cop just drives past us going pretty slow and goes around the other side of the church, so i pull out and start to leave when i see that bastard turnin around and he ends up getting right behind me. well we basicly hotboxed my truck so it had to smell and my eyes were BAD. well the cop follows me for a bit and right once im getting near this big red gas station he turns on his lights and i pull over into the big red. well he walks up asks for my license and tells me he pulled me over for a busted brake light (the outter glass is busted but the brake light and blinker still works so its legal). so im just like oh watever and i dont really worry about it and he comes back and asks me what i was doing at the church and i just said i was meeting up with a friend about to head over to his house down the road. and hes just like oh alright and tells me there have just been alot of robberies at churches lately and he was just checkin it out and said i dont really look like a burglar and lets me go.

i ended up showing up at my friends house (different friend) and as soon as i walk in hes like holy fuck your eyes are fucked up. and i look in the mirror and it looks like ive got pink eye in both eyes :smoking:

that shit almost gave me a heart attack but i basicly played it off perfect and got lucky as hell lol

15. hahahaha. damn.
    props for keeping calm milo! way to go.
    that is awesome.

16. My two friends and I were had just got done smoking and were heading back to school, it was during our lunch.

I was in the back seat and my other friend in the passenger seat didnt have his seatbelt on and a cop drove by. My town isnt that big and the street is semi notorious for speeders so it is sometimes watched by cops.

Anyhow, the cop pulls a U and starts comin after us when we turn in some track homes. We make a couple detours and exit out a different street to the previous street the cop was following us on. As soon as we pull up to the stop sign the cops passes by just having missed seen us! :smoking:

Idk if we were being paranoid, but it was scary because it was during school and such.

17. i have had a few FUCK COP moment,
    me and my mate were sat in a bush type tree clearing, smoking some joins and a cop walk's right past close enough i could toech him. And he says to the other cop i can smell marijuana, and there just looking around and were sat in the bush behind them toking our spliff. :smoke:

18. haha skunky monkey, your story is probably one of the best ive heard in a long time.
    you were in a bush, cops were walking and ya didnt get busted.that is awesome,forreal.
    hahah
    :hello: niiice!

and dankifornia, i have many a time taken detours away from roaming cops,especially ones that turn around after ive passed them. i call it "hiding" though, haha. cause i like to think im real stealth about it.