oh my god erowid story

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by eugoogolizer, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Fear And Loathing in the vaults of Erowid.

2. even more intense

3. Dude, I just read that story yesterday. I yearn for a weekend such as that.

4. All i did was read the list of drugs and all I can think is Daaaaaammn

5. good read dude

6. I fully intend on my weekend at rothbury to be like that.. o.0

7. One of my favorite erowid experiences, a great read for sure.

8. I'm going to do something like that when I turn twenty one. I'm planning a trip to Vegas with a friend, and it's going to be insane.

9. vegas? choose somewhere more tripper friendly

10. I would, but I plan on Vegas because I love it there in the first place. I've tripped downtown and in public many times with no bad trips. I'm pretty strong minded, at least that's all I can think of why I haven't had one bad trip. Vegas is my most preffered place to go, and I am stoked to do it. I know it will be crazy and hectic, but that's fine by me.

11. One of the best trips I've ever read on here by one the best author names, lol.

12. wow. i just sat here and read that whole thing, that was crazy... i think once he came back to reality it would almost be another high for him since he was away from it for so long.

13. this man is my hero/idol. what an awesome read. that would have been insane

14. haha i was thinking the same!:hello::hello::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

15. ive read that experience a couple months ago and i was like damn that guy is nutts..i really wish i could do all those combinations just not as much of each one:p

16. wow what a beast. Sounds like fun, can wait to try that. someday......