Oh my god dude, this sucks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MountainJew, Jun 25, 2010.

1. So, its my birthday, and i have 4 buds over at my house, and we were going to smoke. We were going to buy 100$ worth, which isnt alot, but, this is the first time this has ever happened. We call this new dealer, and we got his number from a guy who says he was legit as fuck. We trust him because he is a good friend of ours. First, he tells us he can come to my house anytime, so we said 10:30. At 10:30 he texted us and said he had to get in the shower, and we were like, whatever, its fine. He shows up at 11:15, and he counts the cash, throws us these bags and drives of really fast. We get back to the house and we open that shit up, and what the fuck was in there! Pine trees, pine fucking trees. We were buying mids, 10 bucks a g, so, it was alot. I am really pissed off, me and my friends, dont even know how to feel, this is the worst feeling ever, like being rapped or something, but, just like.....this is going to scar me and future drug dealers...we texted the guy who gave us his number and he freaked out, so, we dont know whats happening. Its just, oh my god what the fuck dude, we are just sitting here, speechless as fuck. No weed, my birthday....this sucks. thanks for reading, i thought i could take my anger out on this. A picture of said, Marijuana, is below

Attached Files:

2. haha, cool story bro.

3. Damn, shitty man... but damn that picture is hilarious!

4. #4 Bongin Shaman, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
    jah mon JAHRASTAMON!!

edit: RASTAMONJAH! JAH MON!!!!!!!

5. #5 Elechronic, Jun 25, 2010
    Those look like juniper or cedar leaves, these are pine leaves:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Honestly i would find the fucker and beat the fuck outta him. And question said friend who gave you the number. Get my money and a quarter oz. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

7. Shoulda checked it before he left...SOP for me.

8. Always check out and try on the merchandise you're buying.

9. Looks dank, spark that shit up

10. Welcome to buying drugs. Dont' be dumb next time.

11. Who knows, maybe its some GOOD SHIT...jk i know how u feel. i learned.

12. Happy birthday man.

Really sucks that happened, what a bummer

But damn I guess drink some beers if you have any and enjoy the rest of your birthday night

13. That's a crime against humanity right there.

14. #14 Led Zepp, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
    beat that fuck down and skullfuck him. You will feel accomplished.

You can not promote violence in the city! 420

15. Looks dank, man. Excellent pick-up.

16. LMAO
    havent you read enough stories dont give the money first???
    atleast he gave u something he could of just drove off..... LMAO hahah

17. #17 Funk-D, Jun 25, 2010
    Tsk tsk.

Learn from this look at and verify what you're buying before buying especially on a something as big as a hundred bucks.

eh oh el

Thats so mean. I will admit this story made me feel better about my day...I got plenty of weed...I just broke one of my bubblers today...figured that was a shitty day...and some guy here just got jacked for 100 dollars worth of some shit on his birthday no less....

Cold blooded.

18. hahahahah its pretty funny i think, the whole pine tree thing he didnt even try the oregano trick, but i also feel sorry for you. that would suck.

i've lost $20 once for a gram and that was using a someone i didnt really know too well. he said the dealers stole the money and drove off, but i think he really stole it himself. and another time this dude asked me if i wanted an 8ball of coke, i was like yeah so i gave him $100, actually deposited it into his bank account and never got it. anyway those are the only times i've been ripped off, i usually always buy from someone i know.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMuXwdUS_Lc]YouTube - Dave Chapelle - "coldblooded!!!"[/ame]

Yeah I bet OP was feelin' like Charlie Murphy when he opened that sac.

20. If he pulls up in a car, get in the car with him, he wont drive off with you in the car. Also check that shit before you give him the money, i dont care if hes your best friend or if you always buy from him, some dealers will try to jack you so they can have your money and keep their weed. Always be suspicious but polite.