Oh my god do i have hermies????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by roosteregg, Jul 20, 2011.

1. i was inspecting my newly forming buds this morning as they were looking good, but then, my blood ran cold and a burning sweat crept across my face as i observed what lood disturbingly like little pouches at the bottom of the hairy buds... i will take as clear a picture as i can and come back to you with them, do any of you guys have some pics of what pollen pouches look like?:mad:

2. murder that motherfucker if youre in doubt

3. What do you think? To die or not to die? Hope pics are clear!

Attached Files:

4. Pics are decent. I dont know much, but it does look like you may have a hermie. Could you isolate and let it go for a bit longer? Hope it works out.

5. Looks like a male to me not a hermie :smoke:

6. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH DISASTER 4 out of five of my plants are showing these !!! more opinions please!

7. straight up male my nikkka:/

8. male!

u should have bought feminised seeds budyy :/

9. /\ This...;)

10. Hahaha, man that craziness. I haven't seen hermies like that before. Those plants have some mean-ol'-balls:laughing: Just get rid of them, you don't want those 4 plants messing up your 5th plant

11. Definitely looks like a male. You can still clone the female its easy. Clone gel, root riot cube and a razor are all you need.

12. oh F.U.C.K :-(

13. Must be those mexican bag seeds mexagan we call it if you get a female it can morf out 1/2 threw budding and be a real pisser after 4 months of work .

14. ok I killed three, there are in fact two that look like females and i forgot i had another somewhere else that wasnt showing sex yet so i put that in with them under 12/12 and hopefully i'll have three females!

15. If you do end up with some females and if you can clone them it will take a considerable amount of time off your next grow.

16. looks like a male :p damn,
    not even a hermie sorry mang.
    that blows just ditch em!

17. Yeh sure duz! Well think I got three females, now then how do I take cuttings and make clones?

18. Look it up on YouTube it will be easier if you see it done. If you can't find a video then ask again. That's were I learned how to top I seen a guy explain how as he was doing it and it worked out good for me.

19. #19 MaineCronic, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    i cant see those pictures well enough to tell anyhting.

But what I will say, is i thought all of my plants went hermie too, but those "ball sacks" i saw were not seed pods at all.

[​IMG]

Thne heres a pic of a plant going hermie. You got the female flower on the top, but huge seed pods growing at the bottom

[​IMG]

then heres a pic of a plant that is just straight up male.

[​IMG]