Oh my fucking god.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tinkys winky, May 15, 2010.

1. I was smoking in my car probably not even ten minutes ago, right? It's cool cause my windows are tinted, everyone's car is gone, and I'm inconspicuously in the shade. I've been doing it for the entire month and a half I've lived at this place, it's pretty chill. Oh, except for when a police SUV pulls up behind you and you cling to your seat begging god for her to be looking for someone else. And I guess it's not so chill when she's not looking for someone else, she's looking for you, and she looks at you like you're stupid and curses at you and threatens to let your whole family know OR take you to jail right away. Oh, and it is SO TOTALLY not cool when you know she's coming back to check on you.

I feel so stupid right now. :\ And sad that I can't smoke weed anymore... BUT... maybe this is something I need. Maybe I'll be able to focus better on life. I still feel sad and dumb though. Blaaah

2. so you're saying you were smoking in your car then a cop pulls up and yells at you and threatens to tell your whole family or take you to jail right away, but doesn't...

then she says she'll check up on you so thats the reason you aren't smoking anymore...??

3. do you live in a dorm or apartment complex, if so thats stupid of you to do in broad daylight, next time go deep in da woods

4. My brain is confused.

Elaborate please.:)

5. Yeah, this story makes no sense.

6. #6 Fenton Mewley, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Cop caught the OP.

A lone car with dark tint in the shade is enough to cause some suspicion. You should've drove somewhere else, like a basement garage at a mall or something.

You don't smoke enough, your paranoia levels are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too low.

7. What doesn't make sense? I was smoking in my car, someone obviously called the cops on me, she threatened to keep checking up on me, i don't want to smoke anymore because I'm scared. I don't know who called, if they're going to keep watching me, and I don't know if they'd put my plates into the system or not. WTF don't you guys get?

And yeah I do live in an apartment complex which is why I feel stupid, you don't have to tell me to feel that way, THANKS.

8. do you only smoke in your car OP..?

9. I dont know about cops where your from, but she just said she will be watching you to scare you. Theres no way in hell a cop is going to waste their time coming to check on a lone stoner in an apartment complex. just wondering, why dont you just smoke in your apartment

10. No, I smoke inside sometimes but I didn't want to today, BECAUSE...

...My sister was home and I don't really want it around her if I can avoid it. She's 12. See, I could think she was saying that to scare me and then I'll happen to run into her or something while I'm stoned. I just need to quit for awhile, I think.

11. #11 abrb18, May 15, 2010
    good call on going outside with the lil sis home. if your this worried about the situation do you think you would enjoy being stoned anyways? im guessing you would get paranoid about being caught by the lady cop. taking a break isnt a bad idea, maybe you could just consider it your t break.

12. Thank you. I think a "t-break" is best also, just until I can get my card and not have to worry about this shit. I've already taken my niacin pill for the day. :cool: Hopefully I'll come back from this a legit patient who gets super high.

I'm still kind of shaky. In the three years I've been a heavy smoker, nothing like this has ever happened. Then I'm out here in CA and BAM, I gotta watch out. Fuuuck

13. #13 abrb18, May 15, 2010
    ya the first time having cops on your ass is fuckin scary, my first time i was hella high and was following a friend to a party and a cop pulled me and 2 friends over, he looked at my eyes and asked what was wrong with them, looked at my two friends, was like WHOA! all of your eyes. You guys are just scared arent ya? alright go chill out. my god i was shaking and practically hyperventilating because i had a multitude of illegal shit in my car. Hopefully there wont be a next time for you but if there is it wont be nearly as terrifying.

EDIT: just remember to obey my avatar haha

14. youre joking right?...its usually you havnt been smoking for long so youre really paranoid...its the more ive smoked the calmer ive gotten..

15. wat:confused:
    jsut fuckin tell a story dont talk with pronoun verbs or watever the fuck your doing shit

16. what?:confused:
    just write a real post instead of throwing a bunch of letters together and expecting it to make sense