Oh my f*cking god I cant believe my plant looks like this! ;___;

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Crimsonite, Jan 20, 2010.

1. #1 Crimsonite, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    [​IMG]

This is fucking horrible, the plant used to look just fine then all of a sudden i go in there.... the buds used to have white hairs and everything.... fucking hell.....

more pics? sure..

[​IMG]
    FML...

[​IMG]
    If your plant doesn't look like this, I give you a pat on the back for not being a dumbass like me, and having a healthy, or somewhat healthier plant than me. AT LEAST ITS NOT *THIS* BAD.
    [​IMG]

So, GC, do I just let her die, or may I seek desperate help from one of the expert growers here .__.
    The only thing that I can think that could have caused this is that the plant had a powdery mildew problem from my previous grower's growroom and it was spreading to the other plants in the room, so I sprayed with a baking soda solution, but I didnt think it would kill the entire fucking plant. Is there anything I can do?

EDIT:

TO ANY GC'ERs WHO ARE THINKING OF SPRAYING THEIR PLANT WITH BAKING SODA TO TREAT FOR POWDERY MILDEW, THINK TWICE ABOUT IT. I learned the fucking hard way.... fuck this....
    Even the other plant that I sprayed with it was suffering but not as bad as this one. Lesson well learned.

2. Baking Soda Recipe for Controlling Powdery Mildew on Plants

3. #3 Crimsonite, Jan 20, 2010
    So do I let her die, Mr. tharedhead or do you have any ideas for me? We know the problem, now whats the solution??

Also, I wish the site that I got my recipe off of would have said that, but I, unfortunately was misinformed.

4. its a toxic salt build up... thats been exasterbated, i would flush... or if ut close to harvest, kill it

5. #5 Crimsonite, Jan 20, 2010
    Im not close to harvest really.. and I'm going to flush now but the baking soda, if thats whats toxic is on the leaves too so im gonna go spray with water too just in case...

6. spraying fresh pH'd water will flush the leaves. and make sure to flush with 2-3 times the soil gallon ammount, then resume feeding but a little less then u were

7. I hope somebody who has made this mistake before comes on with a suggestion, that is one sad looking plant:(

8. I fucking know right...... Well I just took the plant into the shower and showered off all the leaves and flushed it out really well.... I hope things end up okay with it.... I cant fcking believe this lol.... this is my favourite plant too :/...

9. good luck it looks pretty bad, u will learn from this... right?

10. #10 Crimsonite, Jan 20, 2010
    Already have x_x, but this makes me want to completely give up on growing for awhile... Which I will if/when these don't make it or after what seems like an unlikely harvest.... I mean I literally just got over a huge spider mite infection (they hate the outdoors CO cold! -.-) in the veg room, and things just don't seem to really be going my way. I have too many plants for my first time, probably, not going to lie. If I were to get started with different plants again later in the year, I would make sure to only have 1-4, 4 max. Because goddamn it sure is heartbreaking to see multiple plants suffer...

And i didnt even fucking think a "remedy" would completely fuck up my plants... Shit is fucking horrible..

11. i hear u... pest stress causes alot of problems and if u cant combat them then its lost, ive lost a whole garden to pest once, left for a few days came back and it was over ran, and was 2 weeks from harvest, had to cut my losses and move on... read my quote

12. #12 Crimsonite, Jan 20, 2010
    Yea, fuck dude, Im sorry to hear that. I had some plants going before that I had to throw out that never even came close because of gnats and i didnt know at the time, but i do now that there was spider mites -.- They're everywhere in the area it sucks. Growing Green (gardening place) came yesterday and sprayed my yard for spider mites. I wonder why x_X

ps this particular plant did not show signs of any pests, just the powdery mildew

13. Also, how will I know if signs start improving? I know the damaged leaves wont come back, but should we start seeing some white moist hairs again on the buds, instead of the dried orange ones, or will those not come back either? I won't spray it with baking soda again, but Im not sure if it would have gotten worse if I hadn't done anything or not. This is like 24hrs after spraying it too. And it sucks that i fucking sprayed everywhere..

14. yeah new growth will resume. baking soda is a salt. and this probable stunted the bud growth

15. What strain is that plant op? :)

16. #16 Crimsonite, Jan 20, 2010
    Silver haze ):

Also, to whoever'd like to answer:
    How long will it take to "recover?" Nearly every single leaf is damaged. (Well, at least we know i can spray it down well!) And is there anything else I should do for it? I really dont want to clip off too many leaves... lol the plant is in shock as is.

17. I really would just like a guesstimation as to how long it is going to take to recover from this...

18. that thing is gone man cut ur losses and chop her down it looks like ur almost done flowering and have next to nothing, just learn and move forward. personally i woulda never even tried to save her maybe just experiment to see if i could cure the problems but there is nothing worth saving bro sorry

19. ...
    Its really more than a month from harvesting -.- and it was under probably an 1000W HPS not too long ago and now its under much shittier florescent bulbs. and i dont think i could cut it down just yet .___.

The buds didnt look like that before, they were all white juicy hairs.. and the last thing i want to do is kill it completely,

20. kill it sorry