Oh me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Toxy, Feb 10, 2012.

1. So, I just went downstairs to get some water and veggie chips, right? Didn't think it was going to be a big deal. Little did I know my friend spilt water on my hardwood floor next to the stairs when she was over earlier (just a little so I didn't see it).

Anyways, as I'm walking humbly high with my veggie chips and water, I slip right on the water and in mid air (yeah I fucking caught air...) I'm thinking "QWEPKOQWERPQWOEPQW" and fall right on the first step of the stairs. I think I may have fractured my ankle, because I've already fractured it and it's exactly what it felt like, same one too.

I just thought you guys may enjoy a good laugh out of my pain since none of my friends where there to do it for me. [​IMG]

Oh and to make it worse I fucking dropped all of my veggie chips and water. [​IMG]

But ya, thanks for reading I guezz.

2. Wtf????

"QWEPKOQWERPQWOEPQW"

:confused::confused::confused:

What da' fuck was that? What happened?

3. Ya, i derp'd.

4. So your friend didn't clean up the water spill by the stairs? I think you should booby trap her home and see how she likes it.

5. I mean, it was just a little. I doubt she even saw it come out of the cup aha.

I am going to break her ankle though... :devious:

6. DEF. break her ankle. its the least you could do..

7. I shitted my pants.

8. clean up your mess

9. All the more reason to toke up mang!!! Haha pretty funny though, hope your doing okay! I'll take a couple hoots in honour of what was your ankle!