Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh man

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Ska, May 18, 2010.

1. So I found this while browsing around saveoursociety -- Stop Medi-Pot Legislation in PA! which is one of those pre-written write to your senate letters, and I love how the pro-MMJ letters have claims backed up strongly by research, studies, etc. while this is pure government ass-kissing and taking what they say as the word of God.
    The person who wrote this is all say NO to anything related to drugs! Medicinal or not I DON'T CARE! It's sad how any Representative could give even a second thought on what side to choose when reading these letters in comparison to each other.

2. I didn't look at the site- I'm having a snack and it would ruin my digestion! :p

How about you countering their lies with medical facts? See the MMJ studies link in my sig? That will give you all sorts of ammunition! Or if 150 pages of links isn't enough, drop me an email and I'll send you the "beta" for July's list! That has 250 pages of links. (I'm aiming for 420 pages by the end of July)

When I started using cannabis medicinally, there wasn't even the idea of "medical marijuana"! All use was considered ABUSE! Even a "non-smokable" amount could get you 10 years in California! Recent polls now show 50 to 90% approval for medical cannabis use. The difference is education. The more people become aware of the healing potential of cannabis, the closer we are to legalization!

I spend a good part of my day scanning the cannabis news articles for prohibitionists and "lost lambs". I challenge, or invite them to run a search for my list. I hope that even one person a day does the search- that makes it worth it. Every now and then I get a thank you "for posting in the Flathead Beacon" and helping to educate people. :D If I change one mind, I change the world.

Are you up for changing the world? It's a big job, but someone has to do it!

Granny :wave: