Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OH MAN what do i do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cannabis Dave, May 7, 2006.

1. Roger that. I hope he decided to approach him and smoke. As long as the kid's grades are good, I garuntee he'll LOVE his dad's smokin.

2. I smoke with my dad pretty often, and as far as I know, i don't act like a "fucktard". Nor is it awkward smoking with him, Its brought us closer.

3. I dont really know what to say becasue my parents dont even know I smoke. Well my mom has had her suspicions. Anyways I think it would be really awesome if my parents smoked with me. Now...only if they smoked. I think you should definintely approach him since your cool about it and all. Because I want to tell my parents, but Im not going to tell them out of the blue because I dont know if theyll be pissed or just that disappointed / not actually mad thing. I think it would be a lot easier and take more of the pressure off if they just asked me.

4. I wouldn't smoke with him. Even if he is 'mature', he really isn't, being that he's only 15. He might be mature for his age, but not mature enough for that. At least I don't think so.

5. i didnt start until i was 17 but when i was 15 smoking was pretty taboo. if hes already smoking hes probly doing it for himself. i would smoke with him and let him smoke. but tell him not to let anyone know about your stand.
    iv smoked with several friends parents and it realy relates you and brings you closer.
    i say go for it but keep it occasional.

6. I dunno, I really was 18 when I started smoking, isn`t 15 a bit too young? Talk with him, share your experience!