Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh man, oh man.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Electus Unus, Dec 7, 2010.

1. so i havent posted anything in a while. but im kickin back vaping some afgahn x trainwreck. its the best taste in the world.
    sorry no pics right now. i only picked up a gram of it last night. but i payed 10 bucks for a g of some 30/60 shit. my homeboys in from cali for the holiday season and brought back all kinds of goodies.
    ill pick up more later to take pictures.

2. 30/60 shit what? haha 10 bucks a gram isn't gonna get you anything spectacular unless you know a grower most likely..

3. .... 10 bucks a gram gets me every bud in my p/u thread. Lots of people, dont pay the bullshit 15-20 bucks a gram, regardless of knowing the grower... patients (me) get it cheap as shit, but i knew where to get 10 a gram super dank ass shit before i had my card lol....

4. I've been paying 10 dollars a gram for some dankkkkk Sweet Berry Kush. It's just about who you know, lol.

5. wait wait wait.... is there a 3rd type of cannabis that produces different effects that makes up that last 10 percent.... :eek:

sounds like a bomb vape sesh tho, man.

6. 30/60

i think he means $30 for a half eighth and $60 for an 1/4

7. close, 30 a teenth (half eighth) 60 an eighth

8. hah so it went from people thinking he got 10 bucks a gram to 30 for 1.7

9. Thats false....

And this^^ :confused:

10. lol, if youve seen my pickup thread you'll know that what i get is not low grade by any means. still havent got around to pics yet, but i will soon. trust:smoke:

if ive not stated the name, the deliciousness i got for 10 for a g is afgahn crossed with trainwreck. verrrry nice.

11. Lol neither of those quotes were to you.... re read the post.

12. oops meant to click quote on dude that said "30/60 shit what? haha 10 bucks a gram isn't gonna get you anything spectacular unless you know a grower most likely.."

13. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

14. ......:laughing:....:gc_rocks:

:smoke::smoke:

15. ^^ :gc_rocks: when you are superr :smoke::smoking:... :laughing::laughing:

16. oh man oh man :D so far im three hits in on the same nuggetry through the vape. i snapped a few photos of the afgahn x trainwreck but the shots came out sloppy. so ill post pictures later this evening whenever i get some lighting. im too stoned to look for the setup right now:eek:. sorry to still have you guys waiting on pictures.