Oh man I love ironic happenings like this...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zlock, Aug 4, 2006.

1. So my buddys car shit the bed yesterday and he gets out of work at midnight. I volunteer to drive him home after work, and we agree that in all likelyhood, we'd wind up smoking later on....
    So I smoked with a few other friends on the way to get my buddy from work, and we drive him back to his place to change out of his work shit.... his father comes out and comes over to talk to us.... I wasnt really high yet, so it wasnt TOO difficult, but when my buddy came back out and we left, we all agreed that his father was DEFINATLY stoned when he was talking with us (he knows his dad smokes pot, but his dad doesnt know he does)
    We ended up laughing about that later on after a little more smokin', and we all think its WICKED funny how it worked out...
    Anyone have any other weird ironic storys like this?

2. When I first read this I thought it was like the kid knew his dad smoked, but the dad did'nt know the he himself smoked it. I was like :confused:

3. When I was probably 14 or 15 I came home from smoking with one of my good friends. I came inside and made myself a frozen pizza ... my mom was off work that day and she asked me to make one for her too. I didn't realize it at first but once the food was done ... I was high ... and so was she. ( I've always known my mom smoked but at that time she didn't know that I did ) It was funny as hell ... my mom and I ... both stoned and with the muchies. Watching TV and stuffing our faces.

Good Times
    Good Times:smoking:

4. i wish my parents were that cool