Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oh man. funny shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frankenfish, Apr 13, 2012.

1. i'm sitting here eating cheez-its (not nips. fuck cheese nips) blazed as FUCK, watching the jimmy neutron movie and laughing my ass off at how the whole soundtrack is nsync, backstreet boys, aaron carter and britney spears. remember how shitty the late 90's/early 2000's were?

2. what are you talking about, I loved the late 90s and early 2K

well, to each his own :)

3. watch it sober and it wont be as good lol

4. I'd gladly take britney spears over justin bieber and miley cyrus any day

5. now britney spears or then britney spears

6. then of course. 90s was the best man. i didnt even smoke as much but it seemed like time just flew by. wish i could hop in a time machine and just re-live the 90s.

7. i was in elementary school. hahaha

8. yeah bro totally cheeszy

9. Holy shit, I just watched that shit blazed last weekend! Wierd, eh. The one where their parents get abducted?

10. What the hell are you talking about those times were the best. Not everyone was obsessed with they're phones and facebooks and could have fun by just being outside with people. Now of days peoples ideas of fun are staying home with video games instead of going out and exploring our world. None of this is bad as the people today, no one has integrity anymore and now the only thing socially acceptable is being the biggest, best and wealthiest. I would kill to be living in the 90s again.

11. There's your answer :bongin:

12. man quit playing games with my heart you mmboping summertime teenybooper, before i hit you baby one more time!

13. Yeah man, early 2k was a stupefying time :D

14. Excuse me sir your dissing the 90s ?

what is your life about, actually what was your life about ?

15. Miley now > Britney then

edit: I'm talking strictly looks, by the way

16. ...notsureifsrs

Although I do like that Miley is a stoner :bongin: