Oh man, even the store was high!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Internetz, Mar 12, 2012.

1. #1 Internetz, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    On me and my friend's way back from smoking some hash oil with a mutual friend from the boonies outside of Chicago (this was my first experience with hash, mind you).
    We stop at a gas station to get some drinks and chips, and this mothafucking song comes on the p.a. I'm reminded of that scene from 'Young in America'. then as we leave the store the music is playing on the outdoor speaker as well and in the sunset light the corn off in the distance and driving off into the horizon on the highway was just like you're walking into the scene. Like my life is really like one of thpse 'Born to Be Wild', 90's-type roadtrip quest movies...

I really like hash :hippie:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMw-2Wr2Kto[/ame]

2. haha I love it when shits perfectly timed like that... its like a soundtrack for your life :D

3. Life is music, music is life.

4. let me finish my coffee

5. fuck so this is where this thread went...i tried responding to it in general last night and it vanished before i even sent my message, i was like wtf haha

anyway yeah hash is the shit..ive never tried oil though.

6. [quote name='"Sunn"']fuck so this is where this thread went...i tried responding to it in general last night and it vanished before i even sent my message, i was like wtf haha
    [/quote]

Yeah I wanted to move it before someone bitched about it or a mod just moved it, as I was typing it I decided to move it, but instead of C&P'ing it to another forum I accidentally submitted it

7. This is the sound track to my life

R.i.p cudi