Oh man, broke my friends pipe.

Discussion in 'General' started by wars, Mar 24, 2013.

1. So long story short I was walking up the stairs tripped up dropped the pipe and it shattered.

Ive been friends with him for a long while but what should I do?

Go get him another one, just give him money and let him decide what one, or something else?

:confused::confused::confused:

2. Apologize and pay the man the necessary amount of cash and/or bud.

3. give him the cash, shit happens i doubt he will really care since u have the money to pay him.

4. I would say just give him the money.

5. Just pay him back with money. Sucks though.

6. I would say if you can find an identical one do that, otherwise pay back in how much he paid for it. :wave:

7. Deffinitely give him cash to get him a new one. But dont let him guilt you into you giving him $60 for a spoon just because its sentimental to him. Its not like you broke his bong or steamroller or a pricier piece like that.

8. thanks pals

9. Just replace it whichever way possible, apologize, and give him a free smoke up :)

^^That's what I do any time I have ever broken a piece of a friend/acquaintance.

10. Eeeeee. Party foul. :(
    Money's probably a good idea. Along with an apology bowl.

11. My friend broke 3 pieces and owes me 40 dollars for 3mths well he not my friend anymore to say the least. He smokes with a girl everyday and she gives him weed and money for shit. He had 10 dollars one day she asked if he would buy her a drink and he didnt she still smokes with him and gives him money. He is the biggest freeloader ive ever seen

12. I would ask him how much did it cost him and say "hey man can I buy it from you" then you give him the money and he thinks you have the pipe and no one gets hurt or you could be a "friend" and tell him straight up and give him the money or better yet go buy him a pipe of the same price range and give it to him (you did break his pipe anyway).

13. Pay up, or replace it.

That's what I'd do if I broke a friend's piece.

14. Don't try and make the thread about you :D.

15. why don't you ask him?
    talk to him, be like i can get you back in bud, or money, or a piece, or maybe some combination.
    figure out what will work best for ya both.

i brokeded my buddies neon sign once, and paid him back in a combo of money and bud.

16. that sucks man. i've never broken someone else's bowl but when friends have accidentally broken mine they got me a new one as soon as they could.

17. I like that idea if all else fells ill just be up front about it thanks man!

18. Tell him the truth, don't lie about it because he WILL find out the truth..