Oh lordy my neighbor is actually pretty hot

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Me and my little brother have almost zero contact with my neighbors, especially their kids. All of them went to private school and me and my brother went to public school so i think that's the rift.

Anywho there's a familly across the street from me that has 2 sons and a daughter. Their daughter just turned 18. Never said a word to any of em.

So i'm packin out some Jello at Stop and Shop yesterday and I hear "Oh hey Michael!"

It was the mom, so i'm like "It's Jimmy haha" *smile so it's less akward for her*, "Hows it goin?"

So she asks me about school and whatnot. All of a sudden the daughter appears like outa nowhere from around the corner and i'm just like :eek:

She was fuckin sexy.

But how do you start talking to your neighbor that's lived across from you for 18 years but you've never said a word too....

I need some good conversation starters that'll warrant me running up to her while she's outside. It's hard though because she's only outside to get to her car. Either that or she's doing something with the familly like yardowrk or some shit....

Maybe I should hide behind her car and when she comes out i'll pop out and talk to her!

Nahh

I think next time I see her outside, i'm gonna grab a soccor ball and just punt it onto her lawn.

.... I need a fuckin puppy those things are girl magnets. I'd just sit with it on the curb across the street and wait for her to come out hahaha.

But really once i've broken the ice i'ts all good. What should I do? I miss her graduation party to smoke weed unfortuantly. This was before I knew of her beauty.

2. dammit my neighbor is hot too, we talk sometimes, but she has a boyfriend and i look like a dirty mexican so that will never work out.

3. next time she walks to her car press the detonator

4. oh yeah....

pics or it didn't happen!

we must see this beauty to give you good advice.

haha

5. yep same here. neighbors a fuckin MILF. Her boyfriend could rip my head off and i still have a good 6 in on him and 40lbs.

So imma just sit back till she needs salt or butter and spit some game. ;)

6. next time she comes outside walk up to her and say "hey i live across the street and i was wondering how come we've never talked before". pretty straight to the point haha. i wish i had a hot neighbor. everyone on my block is like 50+

7. just surprise her....break her bedroom window and hide under her bed and when she least expects it introduce yourself. works every time bro......

8. I have a similar issue. I just saw this neighbor I have down the street for the first time the other day and I was all like DAYUM! But she's in like her mid-20's, a bit too old for me

9. #9 imaB, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This. Lol!

10. When you see her just be like "Oh hey, I know were neighbors and haven't really talked much before, but hey, wanna go grab lunch or something?"

11. I'm not sure which window is hers.

12. this works?

13. dont ask her out to lunch if shes your neighbor....

ask her over for a burger and beer or something instead. then u dont have to drive and meet again or something. when u were right next to each other in the first place. :smoke::smoke:

14. If she's really hot she might already be locked down though, don't get your hopes up.

Oh and I think asking out to lunch is better than inviting her over.

15. Don't shit where u live. Just obsess over her until u end up cutting off one of your ears.