Oh jeez another one

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lee King Wang, Feb 4, 2018.

1. What are you even supposed to say in these? Oh well who cares I'm high you're high can you pass the spinach dip over tho while you're here? Thanks here hit this right quick
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. welcome aboard yo :passing-joint:

3. welcome aboard yo :passing-joint:

4. :lmafoe: Welcome to the City!!! You'll fit right in. :)

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Much appreciated all haha cheers n shit

• Like Like x 1
  7. thorhammer.jpg

8. Welcome bud. Grab that hammer why doncha, kinda look like Thor with that hair :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Haha thanks man it's been 3 years of tedious maintenance but it makes a sweet ponytail lmao! I'll smash that glass with the power of the Allfather's blessing and smoke me a berserker doobie thanks for the welcome everyone it's great to be here

10. Damn 3 years, I wuss out after about 6 months, I'm letting it grow now though cause I don't have time with work to even get to my damned barber, and I'm not going to a damned SuperChops... yeah the whole "New Haircut" thing in Jersey is a true stereotype, and I was always one of those "Give me that Brook Fade" guys in my mid to late 20s like everyone.. now in my 30's I don't care. But either the cost of scissors costs more nowadays or rent went up because you can't even get a nice haircut for less than $16 as every decent barbershop raised it's prices.

I kinda max out around this length, maybe a little more, and damned I am really getting gray.. barely 34 too! But I'm a clown at heart!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Haha nice man, and yeah I get that I definitely couldn't afford to get regular haircuts these days, my ex used to do my undercut while I was growing it out and I had a viking thing going on, but I mean we're exes so no more haircuts for me. I'm gonna try to get it as long as I can and then just keep the split ends off myself, a decent pair of shears will only put you back bout a hundred bucks.

You should grow it out, man! It'd only take a few years to get it where you might want it, I just wore a hat every day for the couple years of awkward hair and it worked out great haha

• Like Like x 1
  12. LOL... I'm catching a lot of crap because of all my grey hair and I'm only 33, I'm actually considering some light/dark brown hair crap for men type stuff... but I heard the ladies like a little grey. I'm usually the dude that pisses the barber off when I go in looking for a nice tight fade, but they can STFU and do their job and cut, I tip nice so it's all good.. they've even asked if they could do before and after pictures and put em up on the wall.. I said sure if you guys give me a discount... so that was a no lol.. Everyone's greedy as hell lol. Just found out my barber shop raise their price to $20 a cut! Plus I always tipped my dude $6-7, so yeah I def gonna let it grow a bit and save some money, not paying $30 to get my hair cut, sorry.... as for the greys popping up more and more, gotta figure that out.

• Like Like x 1

13. MMMMmMMmm Grey hair !!
    More women think that’s sexier than you prolly think.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum