oh how i wish it were tuesday

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Feb 18, 2006.

1. cuz if it were, i'd have 15 grams of grade A cocaine, and then i could base 3 grams of it and make crack that almost killed richard preyer

2. damn, how much does 15 grams of cocaine cost?

3. i'm gettin it for 400, well actually its 14.8, but u get the idea

4. haha damn bro. Thats alotta white. Most I ever picked up was a 1/4. Have fun smokin that shit up

5. damn gonna be insane

6. Damn, that's not a bad price either. Rail a fat line for me.

7. Post some pics when it gets in.

8. ^Agreed.

Decent amount.

Not a ton by any means.

My cousin got popped with 22 ounces of cane.

9. thats not good.

10. Got popped with 2.2 lbs of cane(A key), Got busted also with 125 lbs of bricked decent bud.

Got popped by Detroit police in the southwest area, Crooked ass cops i must say. Detroit is known world wide for its crooked/dirty polcie. Atleast half of the police are fucking crooked as fuck.

Well he ended up gettin raided at his fucking ma's house. He was 41 years old, This happened last July. This was in southwest Detroit. His ma's sold pills.

He was storing the weight for a big timer in the city, Which i personally know.

They got raided early in the mornin in july, They found it all. And when he went to court 2 fucking months later, He was charged with 22 ounces of cocaine and thats it. Attempt to distrbute/Manafacture cocaine. 5-20 years in Jackson fucking pen. Jackson is the hardest in the state. Top murders and everything in there.

He never snichted for a word, Always said he wouldnt. He could end up spending 20 or more years of his life in jail and coulda easily ratted the guy we all know out. Whos a top notch dude. Huge house in the middle of the hood, On the edge of the hood and a nice famous building. He's got like 5-6 nice fucking rides. 3-4 houses. Owns a couple trucking bussineses he used for transporting.

And he my cousin didn't say a word, Got his sentence and dealt with it like a man.

And now the dude said if this happens, He has his back in prison money wise and he'll be straight.

Now 6ish months later he completley quit contacting him and giving him money and support.

Bullshit if you ask me.

He's spendin a min of 5 years for holdin this guys stash and he jus hoed him out while my cuz did the gangster thing and the right thing.

11. That really does suck, but, you know you're taking that risk when you have a key of coke in your house.

12. Theres a hood oath.

You don't cross your word.

My cousin was real close to this dude, Real trusted. Did big time shit for him.

He promised him he'd have him covered finacially in prison for his whole sentence. Said they were like brothers.

Now what's the deal, Nigga turned in greed.

Once he gets out.... Hahaha.