Oh, happy day!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Mister Meaner, Jul 19, 2010.

1. I just picked the mail up and guess what was waiting for me! A little package from the Netherlands! I ordered from Nirvana on July 7, so it only took a week and a half. (Possibly the longest week and a half of my life!) Shipping was super duper stealth! I couldn't be happier!
    Already got one soaking... :D

2. there's little as exciting as getting your very first seed order. it get routine after a while though.

3. Yeah true, although i do still get excited checking the post each morning. Its like waiting for Christmas! :hello:

4. i know im with kingcone i love it when i buy seeds...the shiny package....the unlimited potential inside....just makes ya feel good.

5. So true. I just checked my one seed that I am starting, and it has a little root showing already. Less than 24 hrs using the paper towel method. *psyched*

6. i always get excited when beans arrive too, but NEVER like the very first time i ran to my apartment with my 1st order from seedboutique. there's a certain "i can't believe i actually just got weed seeds!" thrill you lose once you realize it is actually possible.

7. Ahhh - dont be on such a downer Pokernaut i but you still buzz when you see all your beans pop:D

8. i ordered from nirvana and they shipped Tuesday, ten of those bad boys! hope it isn't to late to plant outside.:)