Oh god why!?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by cnote1239, Sep 20, 2009.

1. fucking munchies aftermath, i fucking hate you pizza uno with your frozen pizzas. that was the worst shit i've ever taken in my life. oh god.

2. i love frozen pizza

3. Never under-estimate the power of your colon.

4. Next time you get munchified max out on healthy shit. Bananas, apples, oranges, chop up a cucumber and sprinkle salt and pepper on it, carrots= delicious too, ants on a log is the all time favorite.

Often I prepare my munchies in the morning (since I like to snack on fresh fruits etc throughout the day while working), so I don't have to exert :effort: when high.

5. IDK why but I like the frozen mystic pizza

6. Frozen pizza = no bueno.

7. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol i ate one of those super huge boxes of goldfish once. The whole fucking thing and almost died :p never again!

8. Sometimes I like to cook some food before smoking just so this sort of thing doesn't happen.

Plus, being high is like adding the ultimate spice to any meal.

On a side note: Why did you own frozen Pizzeria Uno in the first place if you hate it? Did you go all the way to the store stoned and buy it?

9. The only downside to cooking your food before hand is opening the microwave the next day to find stale garlic bread.

10. Haha, no kidding!

I've definitely woken up to find that I had put absolutely nothing away at all. Alfredo sauce NEVER looks tasty when it's been out all night.

But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make on behalf of my stomach.