Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh god I'm so embarrassed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoke on water, Dec 29, 2011.

1. So I am a fairly new smoker. And I decided to buy from someone I don't normally buy from.

So he told me to meet him in this parking lot. I don't have a car so I just skateboarded there. I skateboarded to his car, and I fell. I am bad at skateboarding. The skateboard rolled under his car, so I had to go get it. Then I realized the money fell out of my pocket, so I was looking for a $20 on the ground for a few minutes.

I just looked sooo foolish.

Anyone ever made a fool of themselves in front of dealers before?

:eek:

2. I've dropped the weed in a handoff...

he was dissapoint

3. Ah, never mind.
    People stacking on skateboards is comedy gold...you probably made his fuckin' day...
    But yeah, I can see why you'd feel that way.
    Hm, never really embarassed myself in front of a dealer, though maybe I have without knowing it?

4. Hahahahhaha this made me laugh

I did make a fool of myself by leavin my place like 5 times to try and and look for my guys car only to realise he was waitin in his car right outside my front door - he saw me go in and out my house and up and down the street lol but I don't give a fuck at the end of the day I'm not there to be friends with them jus grab my weed n go lol

5. Wow lol

6. Never made a fool of myself like that but I feel like I always text my dealers too much. But it's their fault for always being late lol

7. Yeah man i wouldn't sweat it im sure he just found it hilarious and maybe he'd even want to sell to you again to see if anything funny happens :L

don't want to be a cunt but me and my friend made this video high as a kite [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvbP4iZOm2w&list=UUnWLnMKHQ0VGAg0K0BPcQNA&index=1&feature=plcp]Paradise Pizza - YouTube[/ame] what do you think?

8. Yeah one time I went to buy weed off some wanna gangsta kid, and he was using weird code words like "Yo, you got the chee'?", to which I replied "Uh...I've got money?" and he said "Yeah man it's a two five for a b or a big yellow for a double". (In hindsight, it makes sense, $50 notes in Australia are yellow)
    My response was "Here's $25, can I have a bag of weed please?"
    Then he wanted to do the whole "hand slap-money transfer" thing, even though it was just us in this park at night. Stupid kids.

EDIT: To the video above, I stopped watching at the gay sex scene.

9. It's a long story but my first time buying, I yelled at a dealers friend for ripping me off for selling me oregano when it was actually bud. Just shitty bud. God, I was so fucking embarrassed, at least I didn't know the kid personally.