Oh god, I just found my new favorite munchie.

Discussion in 'General' started by rainbowsunshine, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Archer Farms S'mores trail mix.

Chocolate covered peanuts, pecans, graham squares, chocolate chunks, and coated marshmallows.

It's sweet and salty with chocolate... I'm in snack heaven.

2. Darkmane does not approve of this thread
    [​IMG]

3. You stop buying target foods right this mother fucking moment.

4. I love target food.

5. Target is the DEVIL! DEVIL I SAY!!!

6. I enjoy Target very much!!! They have really awesome bras... and good trail mix.

7. Ohh godd.. my girlfriend loves them.. i cant stand junk food.. its not good fer ya

8. I like alot of their pants. When I worked there I used to steal food out the freezers everyday for lunch :D

9. It's got some nuts in it... those are kinda healthy. And a little bit of milk in the chocolate.

10. Haha dont you know nuts are for men! nuts increase the testosterone hormones..

Dont eat it!

11. Do they really? So how much nuts do you gotta gobble to get some extra testosterone?(sp im tired)

12. Yes they really do haha the second question i'm not sure but heres a source so you don't doubt me

Make Nuts Your Midnight Snack

Nuts are good for your nuts. Research has found that men who ate diets rich in monounsaturated fat -- the kind found in peanuts -- had the highest testosterone levels. "It's not known why this occurs, but some scientists believe that monounsaturated fats have a direct effect on the testes," says Incledon. Nuts, olive oil, canola oil and peanut butter are good sources of monounsaturated fat.

13. ... this might be the reason why I'm growing a beard and testicles.

14. Turn your head to the left and cough please

15. I mix these 5 bags of chips in a brown bag and shake together to make my munchies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. You know, they have these badass chips called "Munchies"? Its doritos, cheetos, pretzels, sun chips, and something else all mixed up in ONE bag, ready to eat. :D

17. dude those are prime.

already mixed for the same normal low target price.

fuck yeahhhh:smoke::smoke:

18. I go to sams and get a big value pack that probly cost as much as as one of those bags. I hold 25 individual regular sized bags of chips, I just grab one out of every bag and make my muchies.

19. foreal..i think the bags like a dollar at 711

20. hence why I paid way cheaper at sams. 711 rips you.