Oh God, I am getting fucked by my parents.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by whompwhomperson, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Yeah haha i was ready to make that "Pics or it didnt happen" joke...:ey:...which would have been horrible and disgusting of me.

2. #22 pinball wizard, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    Well see, right now SHE is in possession of ecstacy, not you. Don't leave your shit lying around, in fact don't leave it in your parents house, have a friend hold it for a while or something. fucking DARE her to go to the police, they can't do anything, if SHE has ecstacy, not you. They would have no choice but to charge her. All you need to do is deny it.

UNLESS you are on probation, it's legal to fail a drug test, just not to POSSESS drugs. Hell, if someone else holds the bowl for you, it's legal to smoke, it's just illegal for the one holding the bowl.

Teach her a lesson about trying to legally assfuck you when you didn't do anything to hurt her. The great thing about it is that you don't have to do anything, she'll teach herself a lesson when she runs to the cops with ecstacy.

3. You're an adult. It is their house, but they can't get you arrested for pot. Possession is a misdemeanor. You should move out.

4. horrible and disgusting? somewhat. shoulda done it anyways. on POOOINT.

5. UNLESS you are caught by a police officer while under the influence. its only legal to admit you smoke.

6. I feel you, same situation more or less on my end as well.

Personally, all the accusations from my parents absolutely disgust me. And I think I am much better off on my own, so January 15th is my move out date. Until then i will pretend to make peace with there idiocy and get a job and save up for a nice apartment downtown.

But this is YOUR situation, you know it better then any of us and when it comes down to the wire, it's your decision.

Good luck brotha :smoke:

7. I guess i meant it would have been in bad taste if the thread was actually about being fucked by parents.

8. Both B and C in my opinion.

9. Just buy some quick fix from your local headshop or online. You can be blazed while taking the test if you want and it never fails. Once you pass the test tell them you are disappointed they don't trust you then move out. The past will become cleared and covered. Problem solved. :)

[​IMG]

10. #30 stephanos, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    Tell me about it. Not only that, but what is the deal with people whining about their mommy and daddy troubles on this forum? I mean, good grief, it's like a weekly things since I joined.

11. #31 whompwhomperson, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009

I sincerely apologize Stephanos, I was just looking for advice from other people with similar situations or at least some thoughts on the topic. Didn't mean to piss you off with the incessant whining of shit-poor youth that are just trying to stay high without rocking the family boat.:(

12. move the fuck out.

13. Haha you mean SISTA! :hello:
    Right on, that's an awesome plan. I'm going back to school in the fall which = living back in the city! I cannot wait, and I'll probably squat all summer like last year...just a month or so left of spring until i can illegally relocate! :p

14. Here's the conclusion:
    Told my mom I'd take a drug test and said that if I passed, she needed to smoke a joint so she could see that marijuana isn't harmful. Obviously she didn't agree, but that was after the fact that I chugged a bottle of "Strip" (20 bucks, damn) and about eight bottles of water. I didn't think she'd agree, but I was going to take the test in the end either way, I just thought I'd throw that out there. She told me that she smoked weed one time in her life, and she dramatically explained how it made her feel "ill and suicidal." I wouldn't trust that story to save my life, sounds like someone's been watching a little too much reefer madness.
    Well, she didn't bring up the E, she probably flushed it or something. After some intensive conversing, I told her that I smoke on occasion at parties, just like I drink on occasion. I did everything in my power to point out why it isn't harmful, but every point I made, every medical benefit I suggested, and every NORML talking point I referenced from the print out that I highlighted, she called "propaganda." It took me hours to explain to her that I am an intelligent, responsible adult that would never put myself or anyone else in harm's way. At the end of everything, she told me that she will never accept that I smoke pot and she's extremely disappointed in me, and also thinks I'm an asshole and a loser (direct quote from my mother: "everyone who smokes pot is an asshole and a loser." "so that's what I am to you?" "yes, you're a pot head. a loser."). BUT, despite those comments, she sort of surrendered by saying, "you're an adult and i guess there's nothing i can do, i just wish you didn't do it."
    Hahah for a minute she was like, "I'm going to have a discussion with your father later, then we'll decide what action to take." I asked her why in the world she wanted to tell my father, what the hell kind of "action" she wants to take against her daughter. She thought about it for a minute and then said, "well...actually I don't think I'll tell your father." Haha, she knows that would suck for all of us, he'd go on a rampage. Anyway, I offered to still take a drug test before she left, but she said she didn't need to now that she knows. Guess I wasted 20 bucks, but detox is always good to do from time to time, eh? I consider this at least a small step for our relationship...or a minor regression, I mean, I'm kind of pissed that she thinks I'm an asshole and a loser because I like to get high...
    Thanks for your advice, now I'm going to go heat up the vape and binge on Wonder Showzen. :smoke:

15. I've been working on it, trust me. I think this is the first one that's gotten so many views, 625 last I checked! Looks like I've got the hang of it, no?;)

16. I'm...I'm...I'm a loser? *runs away crying*

17. Same thing, I was actually quite looking forward to a thread of that sort for a laugh.. :smoke:

18. I would get out of there...dude, you're 20. :(

C)

19. BAhahaha. Anyway. Move the fuck out.

Make her watch the union. Here you go: [ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007"]The Union.[/ame]

Ask her if she's racist. Make her read this: Why is Marijuana Illegal?

Ask her if she likes Penn and Teller. Make her watch this: [ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3025396475247394113"]Penn and Teller - Bullshit - War On Drugs[/ame]
    (I um, don't know why there are Russian-ish subtitles)

I think that covers it. I can just about guarantee that will change the mind of any sensible person capable of logical thought.

20. I definitely tried showing her both of those movies, as well as the NORML website, but everything that rationally explains why marijuana isn't harmful is propaganda to her. She, in fact, is not capable of logical thought. :(