Oh gelato 63 days in auto flower why taking so long ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bryant88, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Been 63 days mind u it says 80 days from germination ...doesn’t look like it’ll be done even within a month it’s been showing white pistols for a little over 2 weeks anyone had this strain as an auto shed some light man this is bs I hope I still don’t got 9 weeks lol but it looks like that !!!!! Take a look

Attached Files:

2. Btw it’s already 35 inches in height the other one behind is an inch maybe inch and half shorter

3. I bought autos and they turned out to be photos

4. Omg wtf I don’t think they are because they do have white pistols everywhere and are stretching like crazy ...idk

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I got 2 pistols on one of them and the other 2 autos looks like hairs starting maybe I’ll do 12/12 idk gotta see how much it would decrease the yield I’m on a 19/5

6. What size pot and what medium are you using? The larger the root mass, the longer autoflowers will veg before flipping themselves. I believe the 80 day finish date is for a 2gal coco or 3gal soil. So, if your pot is bigger, expect a longer grow. If they look like they're starting to flower, stay the course, don't switch light cycles

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Oh there in 8 gallon fiber pots and the soil was Great Lakes organic the guy at the grow store said all u need is water from start to finish ...

8. I'm not a soil guy, I grow in coco/pearlite, but she sure looks healthy to me! 8gal pot is definitly goint to prolong veg. I've had an auto veg for over 60 days in a 5gal of coco. If you could get some pictures in natural light(turn off the blurple grow light and use your camera flash) we might be able to tell you more. Try and get some close up shots of the pistils you see. Are they just at the node joints? or are they starting to form in the tops?

9. Doesn’t seem right though I thought autos only had a certain amount of time so you can’t Lst I could have done a scog by now with autos lol

10. One of the autos has the 2 v shaped pistols coming in pretty big

11. You have been slightly misled. They do have a set life, but not like you're thinking. Photoperiod plants won't flower unless they receive a reduced amount of light, so they can be kept in veg for as long as you need. Autoflowers do not flower according to light schedule. They begin to flower when they are ready. "When they are ready" depends on genetics, pot size, health of the plant, training, etc... Typically auto's will flower at some point beyond their third week, but can veg for much longer under the right conditions. As for training, auto's do amazing with LST.

12. Can I lst during flower and so your saying no matter the light schedule they’ll flower regardless ? It’s been 64 days

13. How long do I possibly wait for them to kickto flower is almost been 2 and a half months

14. I’m starting to feel like there not autos they said it on the pack and I ordered autos these take longer than regular plants

15. Do you have any current pictures?

16. Here ....u can see white hairs on second one they have been that way for almost 3 weeks on only one of them

Attached Files:

17. Idk how much yield would I lose if I did a 12/12 ? There on 18:6

18. That's the only spot you're seeing pistils? Can you get a picture of teh whole plant? Side and top shots if possible with some close up shots of the tops.

19. Let them do their thing. Breeders time will never apply to your grow and are notoriously shorter than actual grow time. I dont even pay attention to breeders time, thc %, cbd%, yeilds, etc. None of that means that's what your plant will be

20. Only spot So how long potentially should I let them go without showing signs of flowering