Oh dear...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CSBrad, Mar 25, 2009.

1. So I just called my girlfriend and her younger sister pcked up, said she was in the shower blah blah conversation goes like:

Her: you're gonna be so jealous of our dinner tonight!
    Me: Yeah what are you having?
    Her: Great Wall chinese, Grotto Pizza, AND Sal's Pizza!
    Me Dang! You all must be smokin tonight
    Her: I wish!
    Me: (jokingly) You give me ten I can hook you up haha
    Her: Oh seriously
    Me: Uh... so tell (girlfriend) I called

So anyway she texts me like five seconds after I get off the phone with her from her own cell sayin "hey I'm serious if you get some good stuff you should let me know me and Ty (her smoker-ish boyfriend) can come over to your shouse some night" And I'm like nah your sister would freak and she's like she doesn't have to know blah blah blah so I'm fianlly like okay well we'll talk about it later.

So I'm like damn, cause that would be so cool to smoke with my girl's sis and her boy, plus they're (more likely him) potential customers. I'm just like mad worried that my girl OR HER MOM would find out and banish me from their house, since she's real harsh about weed (even though she used to smoke with me).

So... whaddya think I should do?

2. Ya know what I think?

Do you need a customer that bad?

Thats putting yourself in a sticky situation, veer away from it brotha.

3. Haha I don't know if it's more for the customer or the fact she has sweet boobs.

There's a running joke between me and my two best friends (who went to school with my girlfriend) about this girls juggz. I mean we know don't touch but they are really things of beauty haha.

4. Na dont sell to um Just smoke um out and have um throw down when u do

5. I think you should go read the GC rules

6. depends on if the girl cares.

7. Dude is her sister hot?

8. Are you talking about the younger sister? Cause I didn't say anyone was underage, just younger... Or am I missing what you're after?

9. It's jus your not supposed to be talking about you being a dealer.

k, anyways, before you possibly get banned, I'd maybe check with your gf to see if its okay. It would be best to ask her about it rather than to just go and do that. I think that would sketch her out more than to ask her about it first. That, and I don't see why your gf couldn't come with, she is her sister, unless she doesn't want her blazin.

I dunno, thats my oppinion. Its up to you really.