Oh dear...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokerings, Jan 10, 2014.

1. I smoked with this chick from work only to find out she was 3 months pregnant.  That vacant, ill-breeding miscreant.

2. Lol so what's it to you?

3. Just doesn't seem right.  

4. A girl where I used to work, (i quit yesterday) swore up and down that her doctor said it was ok to smoke when she was pregnant..

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Well, creampie her and move on...the deed is already done

6. Oh I've moved on.  My whole point I guess was just that it's one of those things I had to say and see what people think.  I never thought it was too big a deal.  Can't be the best for the baby though...I mean would it be ok to smoke up a one year old when it doesn't really want to or even know what the fuck is going on?  Any kind of smoke in the lungs is not good, but at least as adults we can not give a shit and smoke anyways because it's our choice.  

7. I think a public stoning is in order. And not the good kind, she's had enough of THAT, indeed!

I've mentioned it before to my doc.  He said it's not good for you, mainly for the lungs.  I wasn't even pregnant.  

9. And people wonder why kids these days have the mental capacity of a dildo

10. She sounds like an irresponsible hood rat grownup

11. The way people are raising children makes my parents look like the fuckin Amish! No children will have any positive growth around bad habits. But I cant tell you, I dont know this chick maybe she plans on quitting? But I get the feeling there maybe more than a little joint in this kids life growing up.
    One of my buddies, doesnt mean bad but he had a kid at age 16, shes now 4 yrs old and lives in a smokey apartment, cussing on the TV, cussin from people in the house nuthin you want around young kids but- nope she isnt getting any better and never will be. I feel bad for this child and the environment shes growing up in- I grew up with my parents loving me and paying attention to me every single day. This little kid has to wander around banging on the door to get his dads attention for some cereal.......... :confused_2: