oh dang the world ended did you guys see it????

Discussion in 'General' started by sk8njam, Dec 21, 2012.

1. lulz

who hasnt slept yet?

2. It's like I am legend up in this shit

3. Well I do have a German shepherd, I guess that makes me Will Smith...minus the black part

4. Am I dead or no?

5. Yea dude

Your in a sweet dream

Who am I to disagree?

6. Well this bowl just magically appeared, chilling in my peelin' good glow in the dark banana boxers, it kind of seems like a sweet dream

7. Yeah I'm all toked up and I had an awesome night of sex with my girl...end of the world no looking back in anger here it was a hell of a ride

8. Nope, slept right through it.

9. This "new" world is certainly different than the "old" world.

Aliens behind every light post. Freakin' me out with their quizzical expressions and sinister smiles.

Bastards.

• Like Like x 1
  10. its fucking crazy out here man fucking crazy

11. It's snowing like the fucking apocalypse over here.

12. [quote name='"Grizzly Tracks"']This "new" world is certainly different than the "old" world.

Aliens behind every light post. Freakin' me out with their quizzical expressions and sinister smiles.

Bastards.[/quote]

I see them...very quizzical indeed, should I offer them weed?

13. Just be like "dude cmon, you don't wanna bring about the apocalypse, just hit this shit"

• Like Like x 1
  14. no, but i was woken up around 5:00 am with the wind banging against my windows like hell. i thought HAARP was fucking with me

15. I blinked and fucking missed it, i waited for years to catch the end of the world and i go and miss it.

16. [quote name='"BlazedGlory"']

Just be like "dude cmon, you don't wanna bring about the apocalypse, just hit this shit"[/quote]

I need to be tactful, weed alone is not enough

I need cake, the best cake ever baked

17. I fell asleep and the world ended.

so this is heaven? and the mayans was right on purpose,

the aliens... areeee... laaaaaaaaaaattttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee

18. i hope you got that lined with foil dude!!!

19. what if it happend and we dont even know it cause we the world ended actually before it was happened in the time of the year that was 1428 was when it happened really, but that hasn't even didn't happen yet though.