Oh Damn

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mcgeeskii, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Things have gotten so bad I''m coming to GRASSCITY for advice. -_-

Long story short me & my long term bf were on a break in 2008 & I met someone else that was on a break with his gf also. He was kinda fishy telling me they were over when she'd tell me they weren't. He'd always text me talking crap about her and trying to get with me. Out of nowhere started sending me revealing/naked pics around the end of 08 ...and still does. Eventually I got back with my bf and didn't talk to him much. He remained on/off w. his gf but would still text me, deny her to me/inviting me to parties/send me pics.

To me it was like, if me and my bf were having problems we'd just talk and flirt. He Made it clear he wanted to have sex, I'm not a cheater so we never did. He changed from this decent good looking guy to this cocky, self centered, macho over the years though. Talks to a bunch of girls at once all the same way. Has this big "i'm the shit" persona. I know that's not really him and that his previous gf hurt him by cheating on him. When I bring that up he laughs or changes the subject. Somewhere along the lines I guess you could say I caught feelings.. and this isn't normal for me. He's a little younger than me. He just turned 18 in june of 09 and thinks he's god's gift to earth now. When he does talk to me he wants a "sexy pic" and If I say no he gets all pissy. I grew out of that whole "sexting" phase and I found out he has numerous girls sending him pictures so I just don't wanna do it anymore. But it's like we barely talk if we're not sending eachother pictures?

Personally don't think we're based off of flirting/sexting though cus If we're both out at the same club or place I won't say hi to him since he already has a bunch of girls all over him and it really makes him mad to the point that he'll confront me and shadow me around the club. & 1 night we were at a party we met up @ and he got really aggressive with me when I mentioned another guy? So I'm just confused..

In my eyes I know he was a good guy/still is but hides it!! I've known him for years before the big change. But I just want input on where you think this is going & if you think he'll ever grow up/take me seriously. I tell myself I won't talk to him but @ one point we were real good friends so he either shoots me a text/call or I shoot him one.

I talk to other guys and am still kind of an item with my ex but I can't deny my feelings for the other kid (reason why me and ex are exes) and thought I talk to other guys/date I don't like anyone as much as him.

So drop some feed be honest I need a guys input. Idgaf

2. I dunno. Just my opinion but you don't sound like you know what you want.

Don't worry I've found 90% of females (people in general) do not.

I'm just glad I have someone I can communicate with and live my life with without fear of them thinking about other people.

Sorry if my comment wasn't constructive to your situation. I'm kinda drunk, shrooms stating to kick in. Lol. :smoking:

On the subject of your situation, dude sounds like a prick. If you still like your ex and your close to him I might look at that before it's too late and he knocks someone up or you get pregnant. Just a thought. ;) :wave: :smoking:

3. It's not that I don't know what I want.
    I just see it as I'm single so I'm getting to know other people but none give me the same feelings as the "Prick" does. Prick is the perfect word for him THANKS.

On another note the thing with my ex is after the 2 1/2 year roller-coaster crazy relationship we talk day and night all the time, and still have that love for eachother but he was deported recently ... so unless he hops that border there's nothing there for us.
    But it's okay every comment means something:wave:

4. That's tuff. I dunno. I wish ya the best friend. :D:smoking:

5. First off. I love that you're shrooming this early in the morning, GreyMatterTripp. :D high-5

Now onto the advice,

Why is it that girls always fall for these type of characters? I was young and stupid and did it once, and I never will again. It was a result of a guy quite similar to yours that I wasted a good few years of my life.

No, he's never going to change for you. He'll grow up one day, but not for you. He's going to cause you nothing but heartache and pain. One day you'll feel like you're the only girl in his world, and the next it's back to feeling like you're just one of many, but he'll manipulate you to keep you around and keep you on a hellish roller coaster ride of emotion.

One day you'll love him, the next day you'll hate him, the next you'll feel like you're the luckiest/happiest girl in the world, and the next you'll be crying your heart out because he hurt you so bad.

Move on now, before he traps you into his vicious cycle.

Girls really need to learn to stop falling for the assholes. It's not worth it. I really don't know why they seem to think there's such an appeal.

6. Don't fall into the trap that a lot of girls do, thinking you can change him back to what he was or something he isn't anymore. You can't.

7. #7 Diceman, Mar 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010

He doesn't like you. He likes your body. You'd be surprised how far us guys can play things just to get things our way. He's just in it for sex. Trust me..about 90% of the shit you said is shit I used to do. I'd wake up knowing I was the shit...have 2 main girls are 3 on call. He does think he's gods gift to earth..he really does. It's gonna take a crude wake up call to put him back in place.

bout all I'm gonna say..

8. Loved this,

I Know I know, thanks !

I loved all the replies but this was the most helpful. I appreciate it.