Oh Damn!

Discussion in 'General' started by DurbanPoison, Aug 14, 2006.

1. I tell ya'... I woke up at 5:30 this morning.... and couldn't get back to sleep. It is now 6:24. This sucks. Really. I'm not lying to you.

So -

I thought I'd share a few pedophile jokes with you.

Q: What do a pedophile and a silver medal winner have in common?

A: They both come in a little behind.

- A pedophile and a little boy are walking through these dark and scary woods. The little boy looks up at the pedophile and goes: "Man these woods sure are dark and scary!!" To which the pedophile replies "Well damn. How do you think I feel? I have to walk out of here alone."

*Bah Dum Cha*

2. ahh, gross... 'may all your problems be little ones.' as one pedophile would say to another.

3. i pulled an all nighter,i keep tryin ways to fix my sleep but no luck.

Lol pedophile jokes.

4. LoL, they beat pedophiles with sticks in prison.

Well... Child abusers are looked upon as the "lowest form of life" in prison (and rightfully so).

5. True story, always has been the case. Animal abusers get the same treatment, at least in UK prisons.

Though to my mind, these people are sick, and require careful rehab, not incarceration. The whole thing is very misunderstood. While I abhor child abuse every bit as much as the next person (I helped put away a paedo a few years ago that was in contact with my then step-daughter), I am also aware that you cannot punish someone with a mental illness into not reoffending; it has been shown time and time again to be ineffective. These people act on compulsions they often cannot control; with the right treatment, they can learn to control those impulses. This, to my mind, is the only way to quash this problem.

But when you consider neuro/psych scientists are not even currently allowed to buy the brains of dead killers etc to experiment on, the likelihood of this happening anytime soon is pretty slim...:confused_2:

EDIT: Just to clarify, a paedophile and a child abuser are two different things; a paedophile may eventually become a child abuser, but in most cases, they never actually harm a child. 'Paedophile' simply means someone that loves children.

6. i think they require a good ass whoppin,then some rehab,and another ass whoopin,and wehat the hell send em back to rehab...

7. You haven't got a clue bout prison bro lol if any inmates started beating on someone for that sort of sentence they'd be dealt with like any violent inmate

time with mr. no light no fresh air shit food piss 'n shit in a bucket hole

many inmates never even tell their fellow inmates why they're there or lie

also please stop using the term pedophile as if it's illegal or bad as the latin root has nothing to do with the typical rapist scum who can't subdue a full grown man or woman

it's rooted in love friendship and honor not grooming kids for sex for the record :p

call them what they are child rapist scum

edit- but durban I got 160mg of XR release adderall in my system so there isn't a chance in hell I'll be asleep soon lol

8. Just say no.

9. .....soo true

10. There are plenty of inmates that are serving multiple life sentances that wouldnt think twice about committing a violent crime. There are too many people with nothing to lose.

Worst thing you can do is lie about what crime landed you in prison. Other inmates WILL find out, and mark your ass.

11. Michael jackson Must be laughing hard somewhere.

12. Micheal Jackson isn't a paedophile man....he is just very disturbed.

13. so... what if he touched some children?

It's michael jackson! Michael Jackson!!!

14. whats the best part about fucking an 8 year old girl in the shower?

you can slick her hair back to make her look like a 5 year old boy.

15. HAHAH THATS FUCKED UP! but really funny

16. LMAO! But very very sick...

17. thinking of a life setence as death may seem logical to you or I but the reality is they don't wanna suffer anymore than they have ta so even banning cigarettes in the federal system didn't cause lifers to riot slashing guard throats with home made shives lol

instead they worked out a system to charge 100+ for patches while the crook ass guards sell cigs on the side

the system may be ripe with shady characters but a certain level of check 'n balance does help keep the peace

on a lighter note

child molester sees a girl cryin' at the edge of a cliff so he/she walks over asks whats wrong she says her family just went over the edge in their stationwagon

*zip*

well this just ain't yer lucky day, kid..... lol

18. Oh. Oh dear.

It is very wrong that I am still laughing?

19. how do you make an 8 year old cry twice?

wipe the blood from your dick on her teddy bear.

sorry...I couldn't resist.

20. Yo why did you change your quote to dicks? Just wondering....?