Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oh, damn im stupid.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigwillie91, Oct 17, 2010.

1. I just realized I was just picking up tiny bits of grham crackers and putting it in my bowl, thinking it was the weed that fell when I was loading my bowl...

2. ...?
    did you smoke said gram crackers?

3. haha thats ok, one time i was smokin with my friend jake and he spilled the bowl. So he starts pickin up the fallen weed and next thing i know hes askin for help gettin a pebble out the bowl

4. One time i was chillen with some girl and she said she found a piece of bud on the floor she thinks. so im like ill take it, threw it in my bong and lit it up. It was a wood chip. lol