Oh crap, IT GREW!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by climbingtoker, Mar 19, 2007.

1. OK, so about 2 weeks ago i finished up some shwag and decided to plant the seeds in my neighbors backyard. Dont worry nobody lives there, and it is in some bushes so its hrad to see. I went back today, and I saw one sprout about 2-3 inchees high. I dont want to move it to my house. How should I care for it. Daily watering or what. Oh, and how long do plants take to bud? I doubt it will be very potent, I just want to see if I can grow it. Im trying to stop smoking, so maybe I can eat it or something.

2. Lesson #1: don't plant a seed if you have no idea what to do when it sprouts.

Lesson #2: don't plant a seed if you plan to stop smoking.

For all else read the grow guides and sticky posts, check links in my sig. Educate yourself, it's all there. Your question is way too broad and requires way too comprehensive an answer, and it's all be answered before.

3. leave that mutha fucka alone and if it doesnt rain for a couple days give it a little water other than that just sit back and wait outdoors it should be mid to end of fall season

4. Haha I need to see a picture in a few months when it is 5 feet tall.

5. Sweet, thanks for the support you two guys. For the first guy, i dont plan on quiting forever. just for a month or so.

6. Hey is that all I should do. How good do you think it will be if I can keep it a secret for 5 months. The shwag was allright. regs. maybe mids.

7. GET A VAPORIZER!!! quit smoking..start vaping...and then eat some brownies...

8. if it grows above five nodes top it and then as it grows tie it to the base of the plant so it doesnt stick out like a sore thumb- other than that if it doesnt rain for a few days give it some water and maybe mix a lil 15-15-15 fert in it to give it a lil boost- good luck

9. i jsut cant believe that i am gromwing marijuana. thats soo cool