Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh Canada....

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GrowThePainAway, Sep 24, 2011.

1. so im having my first long term stay at the hospital since becoming a licensed medical patient, and after 3 days of morphine just doing nothing but bad, my doctor tells me to roll a few and get out there. had my mom bring my stash in and rolled a 1g burmaberry joint (got it from local compassion, all organic indica i <3 it ) go out light it at least 50m from the door in a secluded area with no common walk ways people use. Security is on me right away ( all the signs at my hospital say tobacco free area....not no smoking, they say tobacco free area) i tell them, show them my card, and they say i still have to go to the sidewalk. im attached to an iv pole after having 7 inches of my large bowel removed. movement is good but i dont always have someone with me and im not even suposed to lift 5 pounds let alone my entire pump and pole to get it up and down sidewalk curbs to get to the road. by the time we finished stalling i was done( and felt better than i had in 5 days already) and we went in. just went out again and went to the sidewalk actually and barely made it. im planning on getting someone to tape me going to the curb.

I know Canada doesn't actually have true guidelines for their patients.....but when my doc tell me to go outside and do it, and i cant go that far, exceptions should really be made.

anyone ever had problems like this?

Just want to add that i am still complying with security, im just looking for feedback :)

2. that sucks man security should back the F off.

best of luck to you

3. it sucks but understandibly they dotn want a hospital turnign into a coffee shop. they want to keep the area as clean as possible and smoke is rather dirty and unpleasant.