Oh Canada, you're silly

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Sephyr, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Stop Bill C-6 & C-52 (votecanada.com) Petition

Doesn't directly affect Cannabis laws but the fact that they are trying to criminalize common cooking and therapeutic herbs is fucking ridiculous.

2. voted. - retarded

3. Canadian Govt right now is just as bad as US's, Jesus i want a land i can not worrying of them knocking down my door for nothing i think is unjust.

4. thats fucked up....

what they be doing to my sweet sweet canada (cannabisada -SEEE WHAT I DID THERE I IS GENIUS I TELL U)

5. That's crazy!!!!!!!

I think it's almost time to become an anarchist!

We have to pass the word around. Anytime people are about to have some of their rights taken away, they should at least know about it and who is doing it.

Voted and signed petition...spread the word.

6. Well thats what you get with the concervative party, wasting all our money on military expenses, trying to implement retards acts and bills as such posted by the TC. Fuck at least the Liberals and NPD are for some kind of legalization of MJ. Fucking Stephen Harper what a tool, we even got denied a seat on the UN security council because of his lack of international support on important measures, good job sir.

7. conservatives need to be pulled from power already, damn.

also I'd sign your petition/vote/send a very stern letter/ do whatever i can but on the website I can't find any evidence of these bills. well c-52 I can't find, it skips from 51 to 53, and c-6 doesn't look like what you describe. could i get a more direct link?

Canada Bills - Vote Canada Home

8. Yeah Google around a bit, you'll find more info. And I didn't make the petition but the main reason I don't want these bills around is because my grandma is currently surviving melanoma with the use of a lot of these products that will be prohibited, no prescriptions.

9. Fuck Harper, fuck the Conservatives. They need to be removed from any positions of power STAT.