Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oh canada oh canada how much i love your tree

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CountryBaked79, Dec 30, 2008.

1. im soo fucked up right now. i just smoked a kush blunt with a 1/4 ounce of canadian miracle mary jane. dude tell me whats your favorite bud and what you like to do when your fucked the hell up:smoke::hello::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. my fav is what your talkin bout since im smokin wit you latter

3. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:HELL YAH BROTHA MANNNNN ill walk my stoned ass down the street to sneek in your place and we will be flyin highhhhhhhhhh alll nighttt baby oh yeah. EAST SIDE SMOKAHS THAT BE USSSS

4. hell ya man it wont be till way latta tho

5. Rofl, this dude is smacked.

6. lol i know im wacked. but yeah we are neighbors and we always have bud when the other one doesent and it seems like im the suplier to my town/ REGION so yeah. i gots the gooooood shiiit:smoke:

7. :smoking: I love my Canadian buds :smoking:

8. dude love the avatar its mint. except i live in massachusettes and you know its gay beacuse its not leagal but you can get an ounce taken away from you with a charge of 100 dollars because its the only state thats decriminalized

9. haha thats mad funny man, im from mass too and just came back from a good 4 days in Montreal. I had some fire kush as well. I got so stoned one night, i almost walked into the highway. good times.

10. hell yeah man, up in mass we are fucking lucky if we get cought they will just take it off and write us a fine, i think the mass laws on weed will just keep getting looser

11. fucking right LEAGLIZEEEEEEEE POTTT. my parents think im such a fuck up since i grow weed in the house. but idc. they need to realize that it makes me a more happy person. since i have eextreme anger issues i just run away from all the bull shit they say and smoke a little and then i like clean the whole house and they are like wow.... maybe we should let him grow more often so he does everything for us. soo any way its a win win situation for us. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

12. helll ya leagilize pottttt

13. music is where its at. im listen to lil wyte My Smokin Song. heeeeeeeelllllllll yeaha

14. your not the only state thats decriminalized......

i can get caught with more than you, and not even get that $100 dollar fine.

15. The first 2 guys are losers. They're smoking together, yet they make 2 threads on GC and have a forum conversation.