Oh boy...

Discussion in 'General' started by Liqweed, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Ok so I told my roommate that I smoke. He's cool about it but his friend is being stupid. Its this fat chick who asks me if I'm hungry or whatever because she knows I smoke. I mean shit....that's dangerous in a non mmj state. Idk people need to make less of a deal about smoking weed. Its better for u than tobacco and they even have designated spots and ashtrays funded by the government.

Just ranting..

Sent from my Devour using Tapatalk

2. She's just looking for an excuse to eat.

3. Call her a fat fuck.

4. "Are you hungry?"
    "Not anymore."

5. Are you hungry?

Hell yeah, make me a sandwich.

6. Chicago always seemed pretty weed friendly to me

7. I think she might want to smoke with me which is even scarier. Like last night she walked into my room after I smoked and she was talking about that "sweet sweet smell"

It is some great shit too haha.

No way she is gonna blaze with me though...nothing against people who I'm discriminating, but fat black chicks are not touching my pipe or my weed. Unless your oprah

Sent from my Devour using Tapatalk

8. "You hungry"

hell yea and your a enough to feed me forever.

9. Dude don't be a douche. Tell her to bring her own shit if you don't want to share, make her a spliff or something if you're so worried about her "cooties".

10. @mushroom

Yea it seems like it, but it bounds away from most medical states. I guess its just different living near a decriminalized city in an mmj state and then moving here, not as many people are open about smoking

11. fuck that tell her to throw down 5$ a bowl and you'll smoke her up ;)

12. I could charge... lol

13. it is man, dont get it twisted.

14. Smoke her out and make her pay you quadruple the amount she actually smokes. Best revenge haha...

15. :confused::rolleyes::confused: Revenge?

For what? Being a girl, big, roomates friend? wtf?

16. Dude, I say you smoke her out. I understand if it's too much for you, but try and spread it around dude. The more people that smoke, the more support we get. Just split one free bowl with her.

17. I know, im not trying to get back at her or anything.

I just want her to stop saying stupid shit to me about weed in my school, with my professors walking around.

Shit...I dont look like a stoner at all and one of my teachers made a remark when we were rolling up this butter in some parchment paper, and she was like, "You already know how to do this right, (my name)?" Because it looked just like she was rolling up a joint, really funny how similar it was to it because we added herbs in the butter. I just told her I had no idea what she was talking about, sarcastically of course haha. And she held it to her mouth like she was taking a hit of it haha.

But I bet most of my teachers blaze, or used to anyways. lol.

18. For saying shit about being hungry and stereotyping him as a stoner, like the OP said. I dunno that shit annoys me sometimes when it comes from someone who has never smoked in their life.