Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oh boy....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Ok you kids, and I can call people up 25 years old "kids", because that's my chronological right. Even if I'm the only one who thinks so.

My generation was part of what let this happen. We were all too stoned to give a shit. Of course it was easier in those days, there were no such things as drug screens, so why worry about it.

We became yuppies, and went conservative, and wanted to become the model soccer mom parent types. We're much more concerned with how the stock market is doing, than how full the justice system or penal systems. How kids lives are being ruined over a plant. Fuck a bunch of that, did you see what NASDAQ did today?

If this pisses you off, then you, the kids, have got to be the ones to change it. My generation can't. We're all way too comfortable in our lives to be mudding up the water.

I hope you all do better than we did.

What I'm sayin iz;

QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!!

**note:
    I'm not speaking for my entire generation. But most definitely a majority of it.

2. thats exactly what i'll be doing...im..lets just say under 20, so ill be doin alot of work on the legalization of pot thing..dont care if I have to dedicate my career to it. whatever that may be. hey..if I become a famous rapper, most my profit is goin straight to NORML...

3. *sounding like an asshole geezer*

Your generation has e'nuff rap stars already! Why back in my day we did'nt have no rap stars! And WE LIKED IT! There was Huggybear on Starsky and Hutch, and that was good e'nuff for us. And WE LIKED IT!!

:p

4. i figured out that the main reason it pisses me off so much is it doesnt help him one bit, and thats exactly what they think its doing....

5. and now this shows up in my norml newsletter!!!!!!

United States Drug Czar John Walters told Congress
    that the White House is employing a "balanced strategy" of drug education,
    treatment, and interdiction, and called for increased student drug
    testing, at a reauthorization hearing yesterday before the House Committee
    on Government Reform, Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy and
    Human Resources.
    Walters also called for expanding the use of student drug testing at
    yesterday's hearing.  Last year, the Supreme Court approved 5 to 4 an
    Oklahoma school district's policy mandating drug testing for all students
    who wish to participate in extracurricular activities, including the chess
    club, the Honor Society and the marching band.

6. left this off

This year's federal anti-drug budget includes funding for schools who
    wish to implement student drug testing, and by 2004 the White House is
    expected to spend more than $8 million on teen drug testing programs.

7. Yep the gov is going to start drug testing kids just for showing up at school one of these days.. I was talking to some teachers at a school event (basketball game) and they say that in 5 years or so all the kids will be drug tested at least once every two months. The kids will not know about the testing till these people are there to do it!

8. Oh man Norm, like I said last night, there isn't anything I can really say, but I'm sorry and I hope things turn out for the best :)