Oh boy....

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Got a call...

Got a hookup...

Fire ass greens, 1050 a lb.

2. Goddamn, I wish I were you at this point. Still dry. :(

3. ok price.. but not that great

4. Holy shit, dude? Can you fucking say anything positive?

5. lol it was half positive :rolleyes: but thats a GREAT price i live in canada and i still cant beat that

6. Around here, since everyone's so dry a damn ounce of the Dankity will run you about $400. :eek:

That pounder would run me about $6,400. So, hell yea...fuckin' awesome price!

7. it kinda depends on what kinda bud is it? regs? beasters? name strains?

8. He said "fire ass greens", I'm guessing thats dank. :)

9. Its some dank.

I dont fuck around with no strain names i dont belive that shit unless i know whos growing it.

I dunno how much he got, But i know hes got fuckin weight.

My other cousin got busted with 125 lbs fo the greens and that was jus one of the many stashes.

So i know theres weight of this shit around.

Im still considering what ima do.

These prices i cant beat man. Thas about $65 a oz of some fires.

10. Lol. 1 grand is the price for a qp of some fire shit around here. Nice price.

11. Thats the price of a QP here...

12. I say buy it and smoke fat. Fat blunts, fatty j's, and fat bowls, and wash it down with some of the 40 water, yadada mean?

13. I like the way this guy thinks!

I'd probably sell a little bit here and there though. :D

14. I heard dat.

But i aient got that kinda money jus sittin around right now.

He said he flip me a QP for 3 hundo.

I got that cash like nuttin.

But jus i got a bad feelin about it.

Its family.

But something seems up.

15. I dont know the prices by you but if its some dro or w/e thats 240 a zip right there. sell 5 ounces and you got 11 for free.

16. it's family, man. what you got to worry about? $300 for a QP for some dank don't come around much often, not even around here. go for it man. don't pass this up.

17. I'd be kicking down my family member's door to get to that nice of a deal.

18. sounds like a deal and 1/2 to me. Thats insanely cheap, 1,000 gets a qp of killahs but for a pound? thats nuts.

19. lol somone find me deals like that in CT, that'd be badass:cool:

I sell until I break even or if I need some extra cash, a little more but nothing beats smoking for free