OGW/GMD 10" Mini-Stemless Waffle Bubbler Review *HD Pix&Vid*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vato805, Sep 28, 2010.

1. woo, so i am oficially on the waiting list for my bub, i find out how long the wait is on friday :) i am having them do some changes to my personal preference if they say its ok! im sooo fckin stoked, woo! toke on blades, toke on!:smoke::hello::D

2. Same I got added to the wait list, find out on friday!

3. I kinda want to close this thread so noone finds out about this shit...

By the time I get my order in, ill be waiting 5+ years lmao

Nice little peice man! I'll def. be ordering one soon, diggin ur mouthpeice also

4. ajajaja when i started reading ur post i was like whyyyy...then i read the last part and i just cracked up.and THANX

5. the way i see it, a select few of us glass nerds are going to have some sick pieces, that one day will have to all meet in unity and have a mega smoke sesh with all their bubbler homies.:smoke:

6. Vato, could you please record a milk vid with the AC? Gracias amigo!

EDIT: Also, have you hit an SGW waffle? How does this compare?

7. What do we want....milk with ashcatcher
    When do we want it........asap

Btw does that dd slide burn plant matter faster

8. I wanted to get a stemline or a waffle but hmmm..wonder if he can make it a little bigger and 18 holes

9. x2 lol

What do we want? A better milkshot with the A/C

When do we want it? Right now!

Haha, that thing is so sick man. I really regret not clicking the buy now option when i saw them up for sale on etsy. Now it will be forever and then some until i will be able to own one of these. The bubbles just stack so damn well, pretty much the perfect smoking device.

10. we need more milks from both of people that have them

11. I'm gonna jump on the gravy train here and request more milkshots! We know you milk that thing without recording it, what are you waiting for?? Haha

I bet your loving that bub, it's amazing!

12. i just went to his etsy page , but dont see any adds for them..:(?

13. yes i will do that 2nite, been so busy but 2nite and 2morrow are chill so its getting done 2nite after a lil rest(just pulled a 12hr shift) sgw well size is a big factor and they are both friends so i dont want to compare the 2 sorry, ill let u do ur own comparison there:D

will do:wave: the dd slide does because more oxyen flows in but its not like the smoke escapes its all going 2 ur lungs faster, and OGW/GMD makes fuckin legit dd slides no bud falls thru even wen ground up, if noticed 2 specs in the water!!!

fuck now i want turkey!!! :D O man you have no clue ive been hittin this piece since i got it daily and so have my homies even a few ppl at the lhs everyones response was the same (a dropped jaw) this thing is truly epic!!!:D:D:D
    and i do LOVE it!!!! just let some one try to jack it:mad:;)

send him a msg dude thats how everyone has been gettin on the list

14. dude what kind of knife do you have? i think i have the same one, nonetheless awesome :hello:

15. i FUCKIN love this knife, its a Smith and Wesson Border Guard SWBG2T its huge and heavy and very intimidating! basically has a sand paper like grip, seat belt cutter, glass breaker, and a clip, it also has a wave opener youtube that shit and you will be very impressed, the clip helps alot for carry, and the glass breaker is basically a melee striking weapon known as a kubotan, the blade is tanto tip great for penetration...mine has gone thru a car door, and the glass breaker has cracked many things;)

16. sick but why rag on winchester? true there pocket knives suck but there Bowie knives are KING!!! i own one myself!!!

but yes smith and wesson knives are the shit and look so gud with with the matching fire arm, i rock the smith and wesson knife right next 2 my smith and wesson M&P45 in black what a fuckin match made in heaven!!!

17. #59 xsploit, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    <3Waffles